Game of Thrones 243 Steve’s Stiffy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

This isn’t a huge win, but it’s quite decent. I know how much Steve likes to see these, so I’m expecting when you see this Steve, you’ll atleast go half chub! Lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

awesomex wrote:

This isn’t a huge win, but it’s quite decent. I know how much Steve likes to see these, so I’m expecting when you see this Steve, you’ll atleast go half chub! Lol

Which basically means he will go all the way to 2 inches 🙂

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Can we be careful not to change the mental image which could then become reality. I really don’t wanna watch a stream, see him hit a 1000x win and start banging it on the desk.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Mr B wrote:

Can we be careful not to change the mental image which could then become reality. I really don’t wanna watch a stream, see him hit a 1000x win and start banging it on the desk.

Word is he would have to stand on a chair and stand very close to the desk to do that.

I’m not saying who grassed but Mrs Bandit does spend a lot of time at ASDA as she has nothing else interesting to do 🙂

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Word is he would have to stand on a chair and stand very close to the desk to do that.

I’m not saying who grassed but Mrs Bandit does spend a lot of time at ASDA as she has nothing else interesting to do ?

The way he made 29 grand tonight, she’ll be all over that chub, regardless of size lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m 6 ft 6 and my feet are size 14, they called me tripod at school. I’l let you do the math lol

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’m 6 ft 6 and my feet are size 14, they called me tripod at school. I’l let you do the math lol

Because they knew you’d go into the video making on YouTube ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)