Gabriel’s stream on Rick and Morty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Who would ever play this slot after watching this?

4 bonuses –  all utter rubbish –  and he lost 700x to get them. His moaning was so tiresome it was actually hilarious.

I played diamond mine extra gold on a £20 play and gambled it up to 30 spins and I was ever so excited until it eventually paid out £29.45.

Megaways are dead to me! I did however win a poker tournament so woohoo!!!!! that’s the only reason I was willing to ber £20 on one go of a slot

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Diamond mine I think is actually ok, but find I find you  get a decent win on 20spins ….. the wheel seems to turn all Shitty on any gamble over the 20 spin …..

I find Gabriel quite hard to watch…  one of his first videos he said “ I’m not showing deposit and withdrawals …….. because reasons” and I went ….. right fake streaming them …. groovy

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Bamboozler wrote:

4 bonuses –  all utter rubbish –  and he lost 700x to get them. His moaning was so tiresome it was actually hilarious.

I played diamond mine extra gold on a £20 play and gambled it up to 30 spins and I was ever so excited until it eventually paid out £29.45.

Megaways are dead to me! I did however win a poker tournament so woohoo!!!!! that’s the only reason I was willing to ber £20 on one go of a slot

I love the new Rick and Morty slot in fact it’s my current favourite slot! I’ve played it quite a bit and it sounds like he got a bit unlucky or perhaps I’ve been lucky on it so far I’ve had 2 x5 spins, 4 x15 spins and 1 x20 spin on the bonus gamble and some have been naff like on any slot but I find if you get 15+ spins on Vindicators then it usually pays quite well, in fact all of the bonuses I’ve had on it have only payed if it was Vindicators other than when I got Pickle Rick on 20 spins and the Federation spins are yet to pay anything decent.

I find that base game seems to pay quite well too throwing in little x5 and x10 wins every now and then to keep you ticking along.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Did he gamble the bonuses? </span>

Here’s the last bonus I got on it (15 spins on Vindicators)

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Bamboozler wrote:

I love the new Rick and Morty slot in fact it’s my current favourite slot! I’ve played it quite a bit and it sounds like he got a bit unlucky or perhaps I’ve been lucky on it so far I’ve had 2 x5 spins, 4 x15 spins and 1 x20 spin on the bonus gamble and some have been naff like on any slot but I find if you get 15+ spins on Vindicators then it usually pays quite well, in fact all of the bonuses I’ve had on it have only payed if it was Vindicators other than when I got Pickle Rick on 20 spins and the Federation spins are yet to pay anything decent.

I find that base game seems to pay quite well too throwing in little x5 and x10 wins every now and then to keep you ticking along.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Did he gamble the bonuses? </span>

Here’s the last bonus I got on it (15 spins on Vindicators)

Yeah pickle rick bonus is alright ….( on twenty pence an the way to work it was bonusing nicely ….. but my fiery ever bonus was the vindicator one am that was dog shit …. haven’t picked it since

ihilty WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I played it starting at 20p moving up if I profited after the bonus. Made it to £1 which then took about 170x but overall it gave me 400x total after the loss. All good bonuses to that point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)