Fuckin lil devil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I deposited a tenner earlier and won 60 on book of ra magic

I decided to set lil devil off on 20p, I had two bonuses that went for 2.53 and 4.40, and base wins of around that amount.. 11 hearts to go. What a cunt, I’ve only got a deposit limit of a tenner a week on sky so now I’ve gotta wait to finish the bastard off.. It best be worth it lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Fingers crossed you hit a decent heartstopper with it soon ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Something like the bandit had that time will do lol

It’s a savage game if had raped me for a 60quid deposit like that I’d have been sick ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hopefully, fingers crossed it’s worth the wait.. I can imagine your face if it paid 3x after that wait ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

lil devil is the fucking beez kneez ….. tho it does like to call its self “lol devil”  ….most of the time ….

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Just seen this after I commented in another thread. Very similar Experience to me hopefully you get more than the 20x I did with the heart stopper

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

good luck, I got 2day 70x maybe next time I get 100x :p

Outlaw

Ohhhh I’ll devil being all shit at the moment …. 5 heart stoppers and  two builds with out any bonus …….. damn

mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Played this through to 40 hearts yesterday at 20p stake, cost me nearly £80, bonus paid out a massive 4 pence on first spin and no other wins in the bonus.  Won’t be on the playlist again for a while.

chrisfleming9 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

i have done 6 heartstopper builds on 20p and never hit above 19x on any of them …this is a vicious bonus to get but if you do get it going it can go i sane ..look at the bandits video where he built up heartstopper on every stake …it cost him 23k but then on 80p …wowzers

This-is-4-real WANTED $18
    Outlaw

its realy a matther of luck the first time i made the 40 hearts i got a massif 29000x at 10p stake that whas i the same week when the bandit uploaded the Lil Devil vid where he made that 35000x at 80p stake . so its possible but afther that i must say never had a decent one again .

Anonymous WANTED $0
    Inactive

This-is-4-real wrote:

its realy a matther of luck the first time i made the 40 hearts i got a massif 29000x at 10p stake that whas i the same week when the bandit uploaded the Lil Devil vid where he made that 35000x at 80p stake . so its possible but afther that i must say never had a decent one again .

Jesus 3k from a 10p spin!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I like these grindy games from BTG. You never know what’s coming at the end of a build, and it makes it more exciting to watch. The kingmaker one in the latest video shocked me on the pays. Royal mint is a good one to watch grind for me, but that’s probably because I had a huge problem with bonanza before I stopped gambling. It was one of my favourites along with book of dead and danger. Lil devil still wins in my eyes though (:

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I like these grindy games from BTG. You never know what’s coming at the end of a build, and it makes it more exciting to watch. The kingmaker one in the latest video shocked me on the pays. Royal mint is a good one to watch grind for me, but that’s probably because I had a huge problem with bonanza before I stopped gambling. It was one of my favourites along with book of dead and danger. Lil devil still wins in my eyes though (:

Me too , yesterday I was just building and building all day… came away up, but not anything special up …

but mint is just not a good game. I’ve tried it many times now and yesterday I said “ that’s it, no more” because unlike bonanza or devil, mint ( in my play at least ) it  has no middle ground, it’s ether “ oh my god “ or “ what’s the point “… the multiplier builds really quickly in heartstopper because each win is a + x2, and that’s a great thing, you can get to 20s – 30x reasonably easy… but so far it’s just never followed through ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

But that’s the fun of itttttt. Either a big fat win or a big fat zero haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)