Forum members

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think you know where this is going. I value everyone’s opinion on this forum. I don’t always agree but I respect what people think. Occasionally a thread will be started or post has been made that just makes me think wow. The kindness of a member. The generosity. Even the knowledge and expertise of the people on here is sublime. We don’t always see eye to eye on topics and we would hate a long standing, respected and well liked member to leave. The blame is no ones. It’s just a difference of a opinion. You may call this sad as I’m appealing for Mr.b not to leave the forum. The pictures are amazing and are a real eye opener to someone who is as ignorant to pure brilliance as I am. I say we and I’m sure this is we that we hope and wish the posts, opinions and talents of members continue to flourish on this ever growing community. Please remember no one is perfect. No one is right all the time. We are all friends and rightly or wrongly we all acknowledge and respect people’s thoughts. Never forget what bandit said once. “No post is a bad post. ” Peace to all. ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Well said mate.

To an extent the forum needs people to have a difference of opinion as it would be boring as fuck if everyone thought the same. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should voice it.

I hope that Mr B doesn’t go as he has been on here for a while now. Sometimes posts do go off track but it shouldn’t result in name calling, abuse etc as it just undermines what the forum is about.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

You two would make perfect mods, both always here to offer advice when requested. Not my website but I would certainly have you both involved if it was. I personally don’t think the forum would be the same without Andy and Hazs contributions.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

You two would make perfect mods, both always here to offer advice when requested. Not my website but I would certainly have you both involved if it was. I personally don’t think the forum would be the same without Andy and Hazs contributions.

I may not agree with everything that is said on this forum, but this I can wholeheartedly agree with. ^

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Goes as well for you Bio, you’ve been here a long time lad, did u not have a little run in with Basics the other night though? lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

I may not agree with everything that is said on this forum, but this I can wholeheartedly agree with. ^

Well that’s a random thing to say ha ha. What were the odds on that. I thought you were ” due” to make a comment lol. Sometimes it’s just better to take the piss out of what’s been said then pray people have a sense of humour. ????

Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Nice random comment from bio…….hahaha

Only messing mate don’t want to start it all of again. Shame that last topic went the way it did. Started as an intellectual discussion and then went to shit.

I think it’s important to get and maintain some level of order in posts. The forum is getting bigger all the time and we don’t want new members to look at the latest posts and think “fuck that” because it just looks like threads getting out of hand. The forum has helped a lot of people over the last year and like I said on the  1 year thread I’ve made some.good.mates through this place.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Oh god guys don’t ??

Yeah I think things have got a bit carried away the last couple of days. We obviously have a lot of passionate members here, which is a good thing. I think debates are good for this forum, but yeah you’re right, probably does look a bit daunting for potential new members when the back and forth is just as relentless as it has been.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Well I think your all great ?

much love guys ??

Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Oh god guys don’t ??

Yeah I think things have got a bit carried away the last couple of days. We obviously have a lot of passionate members here, which is a good thing. I think debates are good for this forum, but yeah you’re right, probably does look a bit daunting for potential new members when the back and forth is just as relentless as it has been.

You will never change a person’s opinion, whether it is right or wrong.

I remember when I was first getting deployed to Afghan and my RSM told me don’t ever try and reason with anyone who is willing to die for what they believe in. He also said shoot first and blag the report later but that’s a bit harsh for this topic lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Oh god guys don’t ??

I remember when I was first getting deployed to Afghan and my RSM told me don’t ever try and reason with anyone who is willing to die for what they believe in. He also said shoot first and blag the report later but that’s a bit harsh for this topic lol

So you’re saying we should shoot first…

Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Oh god guys don’t ??

So you’re saying we should shoot first…

Only.if you can blag the report afterwards ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

*Cleans gun*

Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

*Cleans gun*

*starts after action report*

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

They should never allow guns on forums.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)