Forum grand national sweep stake maybe?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a forum grand national sweep stake, only prob is i’m not quite sure how it would work, I think it might be a logistical nightmare. Has anyone got any ideas on how it could work?

failing that, anyone wanting to share their grand national tips would love to hear people’s opinions…

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Love a sweepstake mate. I normally go in one every year for the national. Usually one at my local pub. It might be difficult to arrange to get the money off 40 people though. If there was a way i would definitely pay to enter.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Save your money, lump it on Tiger Roll – best stayer for years. If he doesn’t get brought down or impeded, he wins ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Save your money, lump it on Tiger Roll – best stayer for years. If he doesn’t get brought down or impeded, he wins ?

Hope so. Backed it last year so will be doing so again. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah good idea but prob to tricky to do and alot of hassle with non-runners and who would keep the pot. I for 1 will not be placing a penny on Tiger roll its all about e/w bets for me with big fields get me that value and hopefully some extra places 😛

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

With no online available I’ll have to go to the bookies and accept the tight bastards first 4 places at a quarter of the odds where someone online will be offering first 6 at least.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Would be keen also, guess the best way Is for someone (trusted) to be the escrow and most of the participants would need PayPal. The escrow would have to deal with a lot of stress so you would have to ask is it worth it

great idea though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)