FOBT bullshit

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Nice one. and i hope it stays like that . My post was only an assumption based on gambling .(being and knowing others).  it was mainly slots for me and roulette didnt really bother me but in the end it was the wheel that made me stop .as u say the money per spin was outrageous . So hope im wrong but just a gut feeling is all

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Geezawin wrote:

Nice one. and i hope it stays like that . My post was only an assumption based on gambling .(being and knowing others).  it was mainly slots for me and roulette didnt really bother me but in the end it was the wheel that made me stop .as u say the money per spin was outrageous . So hope im wrong but just a gut feeling is all

Yep, you will always get the guys who just can’t stop.  A guy stood next to me was pumping the £2 roulette, his maximum win was £14.40 on any number and he was gambling £2 a spin.   The usual shouting at the machine that it was rigged, whilst continuing to pump £20 notes into it.

Roulette is dumb, roulette to win a maximum prize of £14.40 at £2 a spin is verging on the criminally insane, and gamblers are pretty stupid, but most have a borderline they won’t cross – and that £2 roulette for many is it

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)