First proper slots…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Had a dream I won all sorts of money last night on online slots. Something I very rarely dabble in to be honest as it doesn’t really interest me. I enjoy watching bandit obviously however never have the urge to play myself.

Anyway thought I’d stick 10 quid on video slots and play 10p spins on something for a laugh today seen as I had a dream about winning big. Loaded up jamming jars.. Minimum stake was 20p, first fucking spin 4 jars landed straight in Hahaha! Think the bonus ended up going for 27 quid or somethibg which was alright.. Played afew more games, bonus buy on white rabbit, viking megaways fail, little shot on goonies. Walked away with 20 quid so 10 up and enjoyed myself.

Probably won’t bother again for a while tbh, enjoyment was purely based off that first hit which enabled me to have a go on a couple of the other games. Without that I’d have lost 10 quid and probably not bothered again.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

haha, now THIS is how to win at gambling. Take note – always get bored and quit when ahead. Hope you enjoyed it πŸ™‚

Gabe WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Nice job mate that’s controlled gambling well done

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Dreams do come true then ?? nice win to have a ‘free’ shot at some other games and to end with some profit good stuff ???

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Don’t waste your winnings on the slots – buy some hash πŸ˜‰

(is Β£10 enough to buy hash?)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Don’t waste your winnings on the slots – buy some hash ?

(is Β£10 enough to buy hash?)

Maybe some crumbs for a rolly ???

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Haha, now this is how to win at gambling. Great story!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)