Finally a fullscreen premium on bod style game!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Buzzin! Finally a fullscreen premium symbol on a book of death style game. Has taken 100s to maybe a 1000 bonusses to get. It even paid 11x full line because they lined up in the hit. Great bonus! In total it paid 938x on a €0.90 betsize, total win: €844,20

Buzzin!

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Very nice mate, difficult to get the premium full screens, i think i have only had horse head dog face on BoD and the Unicorns on Magic Mirror in all my years of playing lol

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Yea, they are a pain to get mate. If you think about it, the pay out of the fullscreen (except top symbol) isn’t even worth that much compared to the rarety of it. But it’s a great hit! Money going in to my pocket, not going back in the games.. Well, at least not this time hehe

Julieb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi ya been waiting for a new video post ☹️ I really enjoy watching your videos when will the next one be i’ve been waiting for two weeks need to get my bandit fix lol ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nice Win!!!! A Can’t even get 3 10’s these days haha

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Had that problem with BOD for weeks, like 20-30 bonusses and none paid more then 50x.. They can be very tight from time to time.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Nice Win!!!! A Can’t even get 3 10’s these days haha

I had aces, got a retrigger, and I only got 1 3. No fours and no fives.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)