Feature/spin gambles…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Good morning,

After watching bandits recent video i’ve been thinking about the blueprint gamble process.

I put in the challenge topic it would be great to see him get the top goonies feature so I was certain he was gambling for it, even started bragging to my wife he was going to do it for me and I was about to get a mention ? that backfired massively.

But back to my point, it got me thinking, a short while ago playing inspector gadget I got 2nd top feature, meant to collect pressed gamble, realised my mistake but was locked into the choice of gambling of course big fat mystery win dropped and that was that.

Should these types of gambles be locked in or like pragmatic’s da vinci should there be an additional collect once starring at the gamble itself?

I know myself I have collected and straight away thought fuck should have gambled and again gambled and thought fuck should have collected soon as i’m watching that wheel spin (especially on chilli). Fobt had a collect whilst in the gamble window, would it be benifical online more or would it make no difference?

Peace x

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah maybe they should have a secondary “Collect” option as sometimes you can click shit by mistake lol I took those Inferno things as i hadn’t seen them before, next time will be a press for the top although i did actually get it yesterday….. when i was on 10p stake lmao it gave £22 hurrah 😀

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

Good morning,

After watching bandits recent video i’ve been thinking about the blueprint gamble process.

I put in the challenge topic it would be great to see him get the top goonies feature so I was certain he was gambling for it, even started bragging to my wife he was going to do it for me and I was about to get a mention ? that backfired massively.

But back to my point, it got me thinking, a short while ago playing inspector gadget I got 2nd top feature, meant to collect pressed gamble, realised my mistake but was locked into the choice of gambling of course big fat mystery win dropped and that was that.

Should these types of gambles be locked in or like pragmatic’s da vinci should there be an additional collect once starring at the gamble itself?

I know myself I have collected and straight away thought fuck should have gambled and again gambled and thought fuck should have collected soon as i’m watching that wheel spin (especially on chilli). Fobt had a collect whilst in the gamble window, would it be benifical online more or would it make no difference?

Peace x

I get what you mean as you can press it by mistake especially if using your phone as screen so small. But if they give you an extra option, how long before you thinking shit I should of gambled the 2nd one or not lol?. Maybe just a are you sure pop up when the stakes reach a high level? But again how quick would you get sick of it popping up lol?.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

220 x is a decent hit for that game though. Shame it was 10p ? Was the feature itself upto much or just a pick and spin like ted big money?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)