Fat Santa Christmas Knockout – The Bandit United

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Congratulations on winning the initial Fat Santa Christmas Knockout guys, the feature buy results for the prizes were as follows –

1 – £407.80

2 – 945.20

3 – £18

4 – £127.80

5 – £124

The total is £1622.80 and will be shared between the 5 of you, it works out as £324.56 and will be sent to you via a bank transfer from my bank to yours – I will email each of you using the email address that you have registered with here on backinamo so check your inboxes! If nothing arrives then i am just being a lazy MF so you can always email me first – [email protected]

witeslice WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Absolutely over the moon bandit birthday tommorow and just in time for Christmas thank you very much

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Congratulations on your win fantastic for xmas, and happy birthday for tomorrow ??

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Congratulations and celebrations ?

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Jammy fuck!! Congratulations bro??

joellero12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

wasent in any of the fat santas but was enjoyable as fuck to watch congrats to all winner

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Tpritchard wrote:

Congratulations on your win fantastic for xmas, and happy birthday for tomorrow ??

A very big congratulations!  And of course a very happy birthday tomorrow!

stephblueyes WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Congrats on your win! All deserve it, how do I get my draw number up? Can’t watch the twist as up at 4am 🙁 but excited to see if been picked. Good luck all x

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Congrats to all the winners! What a Christmas bonus for you all ? Enjoy it ??

And thanks to Mr Bandit providing both entertainment and proof that Fat Santa’s bonus buy is a money pit ?

Quick edit – money pit is a bit harsh on the game, if the bonus buys were all profit then we would all be doing them constantly!

endicotton08 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Nice little Christmas bonus boooom.

Top man Bandit happy dayssssssss

mikes9 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Thankyou so much Mr bandit, you’re such an amazing man!!!! Thank you so kuch

michael_hogie WANTED $4
    Outlaw

buzzing!! Cheers bandit, just in time for Christmas ?

Roedgaard72 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Big congrats to the winners. What a legend Steve! It was a marathon, but so exiting to watch!

Pls do Primal megaways. Its driving me crazy, but what a potential. With your recent run, it might smash a 10000x your way 😀

Happy Christmas to Steve and the forum.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Congrats man, enjoy it.

witeslice WANTED $4
    Outlaw

thank you all 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)