Fat Santa Christmas Knockout – The Bandit United

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Ok guys i have merged all of your single threads in to this one, hopefully you will see this post just for confirmation of the breakdowns etc but if you don’t, it’s not the end of the world haha

mikes9 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I have received my prize thank you very much, couldt of come at better time. Much love!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

mikes9 wrote:

I have received my prize thank you very much, couldt of come at better time. Much love!!

Good stuff mate, enjoy 😀

Deso40 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

This site is way too complicated, it’s extremely frustrating to find where to post or how to chat, can you Steven the bandit please allow comments back on your YouTube channel please

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Deso40 wrote:

This site is way too complicated, it’s extremely frustrating to find where to post or how to chat, can you Steven the bandit please allow comments back on your YouTube channel please

Lol – it is the easiest site to navigate ever for me tbh – YouTube comments will never return i’m afraid – it is absolute bliss without all that toxicity.

Video comments are available right here – http://www.backinamo.com/videos/watch/3-row-online-slots-bandit-merry-christmas/

That link is also present at the top of this page, and every other page you use whilst in the forum…

Alternatively, you can navigate yourself to “Videos” where you would expect to find my vids and then use the “View Comments” button, which also takes you to the area you mention.

michael_hogie WANTED $4
    Outlaw

received mine this morning! Thanks again mate nice Christmas present!

Dannie231 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Congrats to all winners

I myself was one. Thank you so much Mr Bandit

Received my winnings today perfect timing.

Have a merry christmas to all x

endicotton08 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Money received thank you very much Steve.

Merry Christmas to all, next year we shall retain the title Bandit United! lol

Dannie231 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Happy birthday for yesterday witeslice and well done on your win

Guess our team was a winner…

Keep uo with the fab vids bandit and thanks again for my prize x

witeslice WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Money came this morning tyvm bandit. congrats to all other winners

endicotton08 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Winnings all received thanks. PERFECT timing as ran out of bread and payday is tomorrow so can grab a cheeky subway before work now ha

Merry Christmas all.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)