Fantasy Football – $1,000 Prize Pool, plays out over 1 day (Saturday)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi folks

I thought i would mention this on here as i know there are a few Fantasy Footy fans and also i could do with the help after all this Covid shite has pretty much shut down operations at Soccer Million HQ for the last 3 months!

Email me at [email protected] if you would like to play/help out – i am partnered with a fantasy sports company through my Soccer Million venture and with the premier league coming back, they have given me a free $1,000 prize pool contest to present. You will need to make a minimum $5 deposit when you initially join through me but once you have, you are eligible for the free one to which i will invite you and you can also use your $5 to enter whatever you like, they do a variety of sports, Football, Golf, NBA, NFL, plenty.

It is Fantasy Football the $1,000 contest and it lasts just the one day, Saturday fixtures in the Prem so no waiting around all season to see where you came!

There are 165 paid places, send me a quick email if you fancy it and i will explain the steps, much appreciated!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Bumping so this goes up the page to recent replies so it doesn’t get lost…

Loads of people were interested in fantasy football on the site, hopefully there will be lots of interest to bring soccer million forward ⚽?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I best say actually, if you do email and you are waiting for a response, check the junk folder as it often ends up in there!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I already got the email invite do I still need to send you an email or good to just pick a squad?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

You’re all good Malky, i invited all the existing players straight away πŸ™‚

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I will be in this O_o watch out Malky I’m going beat yah! :p

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I will be in this O_o watch out Malky I’m going beat yah! :p

I am going to expose you and your farmville skills πŸ˜€

Huntball WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hi all I join this on Friday came 20th πŸ™‚ and got $5 for free a good fun game to do for all you football lovers can also play games for about 50pΒ  πŸ™‚

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

As i won yesterdays EPL game for a cool 3k, i highly recommend entering this πŸ˜‰

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

As i won yesterdays EPL game for a cool 3k, i highly recommend entering this ?

Pfft. Prick.

mgl1987 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Is it this week that you’re starting the daily vids?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

hi steve I’ve emailed you asking what the next step is, cheers

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

hi steve I’ve emailed you asking what the next step is, cheers

Hi mate it will prob be Monday now before bandit gets to his emails as we are out of the office this weekend. I will however be in and out of the forum while playing stuff Saturday and Sunday.

Nellyp44 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Would like to help out but not go a clue how it works ?

Millerrules WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I want to be part of it too. How can I join can you give some more details?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)