Eye Of Horus Megaways

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    earthwormbill WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Afternoon all, happy new year to you all.

just wondering if anyone has had a decent bonus payout on this game. i have had the bonus land on 3 separate occasions and each time left wondering is that it, i play slots on £1 spins.

1st bonus went for £8.31

2nd bonus went for £28 (this one triggered from 4 scatters which gave me a £20 start)

3rd bonus went for £18

am i really unlucky or should i place this game on my banned list.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

earthwormbill wrote:

Afternoon all, happy new year to you all.

just wondering if anyone has had a decent bonus payout on this game. i have had the bonus land on 3 separate occasions and each time left wondering is that it, i play slots on £1 spins.

1st bonus went for £8.31

2nd bonus went for £28 (this one triggered from 4 scatters which gave me a £20 start)

3rd bonus went for £18

am i really unlucky or should i place this game on my banned list.

Check the big win page, somebody landed 4 Horus … horuses…. horusi…..landed for of them in the bonus ….. nit sure what it went for but should have been crazy

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Slot I love to hate….have had a number of features on it, most of which have been gash but have had a 120x and an 80x. Typically (for me, anyway) they are about 8-15x.

Worst way it ever dicked me was to give me a re-trigger in the bonus; after 27 spins (I think it was) it gave me the grand total of 40p (£1 stake). But I still keep going back…

Outlaw

Srx23 wrote:

Slot I love to hate….have had a number of features on it, most of which have been gash but have had a 120x and an 80x. Typically (for me, anyway) they are about 8-15x.

Worst way it ever dicked me was to give me a re-trigger in the bonus; after 27 spins (I think it was) it gave me the grand total of 40p (£1 stake). But I still keep going back…

Offfff rough  mate ….

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

the original was notoriously bad for me i gave the megaways a try got a few bonuses   all under 10x so banned from me im sure i can pay but im my experiences with this slot are bad

Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

the original was notoriously bad for me i gave the megaways a try got a few bonuses   all under 10x so banned from me im sure i can pay but im my experiences with this slot are bad

I used to find getting the bonus easy, the Horus  would drop … but I memeber getting to the last symbol with  maybe 5 spins to go but the last 5 ( so ten spins ) had no wins …. uhhhhh you tend to smile through gritted teeth

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I dont like the game, but I’ve seen some lovely wins on it.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Shite game the one time I played it. I had like 70 quid in my skyvegas account so I shot 75 autos through it. I didn’t even manage 75 spins at a quid. ? base paid about 4 quid over  74 spins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)