Excluding on sites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    robthemonk12 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I’ve just gone to exclude myself from a couple of sites for 6 months as I find that I’m gambling too much at the moment. Came to SportingBet and I’m only allowed to self-exclude on their website for a maximum of 42 days?!

That seems a bit crap to me. I did a self-exclusion on Skybet nearly 5 years ago… for 5 years!

Also, Genie Jackpot Megaways can suck my dumps. I swear that game used to be good. Now on the banned list haha!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You sure that’s not a cool off? All sites offer a maximum of 5 years I think? Speak to their live chat and tell them you want self excluding due to gambling problems. They’ll help you out 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sounds like you’ve done the right thing if you feel your gambling too much. Sometimes we need to take a step back to see the reality of what’s happening.In my opinion it does take some courage to self exclude. It’s not as easy as people think.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree with you. Especially for the sites that give free spins/bonuses chances every day. You think oh I’ll keep it open so I can do these free things and hope for a bit of free money to gamble with, and then you win 10p and get into the cycle of depositing more because it landed 2 scatters.. been in that situation in the past.

yanger43 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

exclusion is very hard ….. its like cutting of a limb…… but if u feel its for the best its gotta be right!!?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I do it a lot usually take 2-3weeks off just to refresh the balance,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)