Excited/Nervous/Worried

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

So i decided last night that I would sign up to redbet through the bandits link last night, took the welcome offer, great deal, depositted 50, claimed my 50 then lost it….i then depositted another 150, 3 seperate deposits……this id where things get interesting…..hence the title……

Excited!! I have thee most bonkers win on chilli, viking unleashed and then roullette, to sum it up i have an astonishing cash out of £11.5k!! I have never won so much money in my life before! Im buzzing!!

Nervous!! That was last night and having woke this morning it is still sitting in pending,the site advertises pending time frames of 0 to 5 hours, seems a long time now, obviously its a lot of money and its of my first day joining the site so i guess it will take time?

Worried!! I really hope there is no way they can screw me over with this win? I checked their firms beforehand and didn’t recognise any of their sister sites until after i noticed they have some form of connection with mr green? Now i self excluded from them a few years back, there isnt any way they can do mo for this is there??

Im honestly in such a state of shock, but dont know weather to be ecstatic or petrified haha!

What i will say or do is if this money does come thru i would love to donate some money to a charity of the bandits choice, least i can do for the hours of entertainment he provides, the link to redbet to get the win as well haha!!!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

nice win mate ,i hope you get it but cant see why not unless redbet wanna be cunts.i had a win with red bet and never got winnings told me i had more than one account which was bullshit

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

I have def never had an account with them before! Il keep u all posted! It just seems too good to be true so expect it to be a hassle or huge disappointment if for some reason they dont pay out

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I’m excited, nervous and worried for you too! I guess on the up side they probably don’t run so many staff in the payments department on a Saturday night, why would they? It’s basically Monday until it’s Monday in banking terms. On the downside that exclusion thing is a worry and are you didn’t exceed stamping tems, was roulette allowed whilst under a bonus?

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

When i had the bonus money i stuck on a slot at £1 a spin, i played roulette with no bonus with the later deposits!
    I genuinely had no idea at all they had any link to mr green, i cant even remember how long i was excluded for or if i still am, they surely cant do me for that?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Hang on, didn’t you bet my brother he wouldn’t beat you at pool ? Now I know I lost our game last night and it cost me £10 but since you played my brother,,,,,,, I’m not paying you on friday as promised.

Someone wanna tell me why I am justified in this action ?

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

I hope its all good and i know redbet is a reputable company but yes Mr. B. that kinda theory frightens the life out of me! Its not like its a few pound its a serious amount of money at stake

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What a hit that is. Sounds like till that money is physically in the bank your not getting carried away. I think you should be fine. Long as you haven’t broke and t’s and c’s all details are correct, used bank card in your own name etc. Should be ok.

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Yeah bank card is in my name, have driving license and passports if they need it, if i had any idea i was going to win that kinda money i would of verified everything first bit hindsight is a wonderful thing i spose lol!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Morning mate.

I hate to be the one that points this out but you may have a little problem. In the t and cs from red bet it clearly states that you can’t join if you have self excluded from Mr green. I really hope they don’t fuck you over it

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Morning mate.

I hate to be the one that points this out but you may have a little problem. In the t and cs from red bet it clearly states that you can’t join if you have self excluded from Mr green. I really hope they don’t fuck you over it

Fuuuuuuuuk!

Got my Fingers and toes crossed for you mate.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr green self exclusion options are 6 months 1 year 3 years or 5 years. I sincerely hope whichever option you selected the time has elapsed where you would be able play there again. It’s probably worth finding out when you self excluded and how long for. Good luck ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Morning mate.

Fuuuuuuuuk!

I know mate it’s fucking shite but we know how big of  a twat some of these places can be. Let’s hope the self exclusion has expired and account automatically reactivated without you having to do anything

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Morning mate.

Fuuuuuuuuk!

I know mate it’s fucking shite but we know how big of  a tear some of these places can be. Let’s hope the self exclusion has expired and account automatically reactivated without you having to do anything

Think I read you have to go through a consideration process with support before account can be reopened mate. It wouldn’t be done automatically.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Oh shit ??

OP fine out how long you self excluded for ASAP!

I wish you all the luck though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)