Evolution Gaming Malfunction

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    neoflux WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hello guys,

Im new here, I signed up to video slots about a week ago. Ran up a 100 USD balance to 300 and decided to start playing black jack. I bet 100 USD on there live blackjack tables and hit a black jack. After 10 minutes of waiting they cancel the hand and do not pay me for my black jack. I contacted video slots with these screen shots and explained to them what has happened. They where supposed to get back with me but have not yet. Any one have an idea on how to escalate this?

Mullbag77 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Have you heard anything back yet pal????

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

That is really crap, but thankfully you have photo evidence. No reason whatsoever for them not to pay out. Hope you get this sorted asap

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Has the dealer drawn a card without showing the second card there?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You definitely have a case here by the look of it. Please update us once Videoslots get back to you. They’ll go back to the provider on this one to verify what happened, so it may take a bit longer than usual.

When things like this have happened in the past, I have seen them refunded, so stay positive! What’s weird about this case, however, is that it wasn’t cancelled, and they actually took the money from you. Feel like someone messed up here.

neoflux WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Nope, nothing yet. I have contacted them and they have told me that they have passed the info to evolution gaming. I post an update on what they decide.

neoflux WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I want to let everyone know that today they credited the account with the missing money finally!!!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

neoflux wrote:

I want to let everyone know that today they credited the account with the missing money finally!!!

Great result, glad to hear 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Has the dealer drawn a card without showing the second card there?

I don’t have any idea which card games…. so just to be educated what would be wrong with what you’ve asked ^ if it happened ??????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)