No Call Out Threads, It’s not Rocket Science.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Why are you getting so caught up on “rules”. In the grand scheme of things it’s really not that big a deal. If you are genuinly sitting there weeping into your pillow every night becuase someone dared to have a differing opinion of yours and called you a muppet (and has since apologised for) then I don’t think the Internet is really the place for you to be.

In my opinion it’s as if you are desperately trying to have certain individuals banned so that their voice can’t be heard on certain subjects that you feel strongly about and wish to debate, becuase you can’t handle the logical information that’s being served up, as it doesn’t fit your agenda.

I assume… We are all adults here, so why can’t you just start acting like one without trying to play the victim all the time. It’s honestly embarrassing and posters that were frequently backing you up are starting to turn on you becuase you fail to notice your own shortcomings. They are offering you friendly advice to reign it in a bit and even then you hit back at these people aswell.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I’ve had enough of Mr B, I used to talk on this forum lots but haven’t bothered in a while and it’s because of all these stupid posts, every day all I see is arguments and your always involved.

I don’t even know why I’m bothering to write this. But for god sake give it a bloody rest

Rob35 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Can someone ban this Loon?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Izattm wrote:

Why are you getting so caught up on “rules”. In the grand scheme of things it’s really not that big a deal. If you are genuinly sitting there weeping into your pillow every night becuase someone dared to have a differing opinion of yours and called you a muppet (and has since apologised for) then I don’t think the Internet is really the place for you to be.

In my opinion it’s as if you are desperately trying to have certain individuals banned so that their voice can’t be heard on certain subjects that you feel strongly about and wish to debate, becuase you can’t handle the logical information that’s being served up, as it doesn’t fit your agenda.

I assume… We are all adults here, so why can’t you just start acting like one without trying to play the victim all the time. It’s honestly embarrassing and posters that were frequently backing you up are starting to turn on you becuase you fail to notice your own shortcomings. They are offering you friendly advice to reign it in a bit and even then you hit back at these people aswell.

If only all of this were true. I’d be happy to give myself a kick up the backside and change my crooked ways. Nice to see a post from you where you haven’t resorted to insults though so kudos for that.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

These call out threads are gold, I’m glad to be living in your head rent free, Mr. B.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

What, I didn’t warrant a mention?

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

I’ve not even read this post but are you fucking joking me?

I am absolutely sick of this place, which part of NO MORE FUCKING CALL OUT THREADS are you guys not understanding?

I am banning people for shit like this now.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’ve not even read this post but are you fucking joking me?

I am absolutely sick of this place, which part of NO MORE FUCKING CALL OUT THREADS are you guys not understanding?

I am banning people for shit like this now.

Hallelujah

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

well said bandit

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Peace!

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Bandit it’s time. Unleash the kracken

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Had an idea for a new slot.

Callout Threads…..MEGAWAYS ?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Callout Threads…..MEGAWAYS

Made me Lol 🙂

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think The Bandit just called us all out?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Enough is enough now in my eyes. Mr B, you need to leave. You are the constant in a plethora of trouble here and Im fed up of reading it.

Chill out or give up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)