Dynamite Riches by Red Tiger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jusbe WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello gambling colleagues,

You wanna add slot to your ban list? I have a serious candidate here! 🙂

Had a great start for a session today; starting balance on 300e and with Yggdrasil games managed to increase it up to 1200e.

Had never played Dynamite Riches before, gave it chance…

Serious “tilt” happened, and the end result: with 0,80 cent stake, over 3200 rounds with one fucking bonus which payed 100x. Avoid this motherfucker, what a piece of garbage.

Has anyone else had bad luck on Dynamite Riches?

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

It Casumo’s game of choice for tomorrow’s Grand Reel race so will get through a few thousand spins on it and find out, on a low stake of course.

Had a quick check, don’t like that you have to open the special features, how can they satisfy RTP from the off if these improve the gameplay?

jusbe WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Just curious how the Grand Reel race went, had any luck?

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Finished 4th in the 2nd one and won £50 (which was nice, won the Wolf Hunters £500 Reel Race 2 nights ago as well) had 8 features across 2 races (1300 spins) 4 x 100x+ features, 2 x 200x features and a 282x base game hit. All on 10p or 20p stakes though.

Seemed a decent game once all extra upgrades were open, big hits came from 2 upgrades working together. Balance didn’t move much but it is a Red Tiger so may have just got lucky, could imagine when the game is cold it would destroy a balance on  £1+ spins. It seemed to bonus more frequently than other Red Tiger games I’ve played, I think you just got really unlucky not to hit something decent in 3200 spins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)