Dune2000 blocked?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

@benq99 I understand your a fan of bandit, I agree I am but chill out with the obsessive fan boy bullshit have a read of all your comments couldn’t be more up the bandits arse if you tried, dune2000 maybe shouldn’t have said what he said but he’s got an opinion like all of us, you don’t know him in person and your calling him a prick and all that shit, not trying to cause any shit on here but it’s embarrassing how much your up bandits arse to be honest we’re all adults on here I think so start acting like one!

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Gunner wrote:

@The Bandit – please ban me the too because I feel exactly the same as Dune2000 without the “going to find a more realistic streamer” bit cause there ain’t any worth watching

IDK what you think of my comments or where I’ve been coming from but this ain’t your forum, it belongs to all of those who contribute to it. If you disagree with that, please ban me and my IP address so I never again enter “Your Kingdom”

I see where you’re coming from @Gunner but things evolve. If Bandit was still doing the same stakes and games he started off doing then other streamers would have overtaken Bandit with bigger wins which many viewers find more exciting.

Many of us may make more money as our career develops, especially if you’re successful as El Bandito clearly is, and the same applies to the him, which means more disposable income and the ability to push the stakes up.

In my opinion, he’s done the right thing because if he hadn’t, he ran the risk of the channel stagnating in comparison to other streamers/video makers. Some, like yourself, may not like that and I understand why, but others think it’s just the natural way the channel is evolving.

Hope you stick around anyway mate.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Gunner wrote:

@The Bandit – please ban me the too because I feel exactly the same as Dune2000 without the “going to find a more realistic streamer” bit cause there ain’t any worth watching

IDK what you think of my comments or where I’ve been coming from but this ain’t your forum, it belongs to all of those who contribute to it. If you disagree with that, please ban me and my IP address so I never again enter “Your Kingdom”

I see where you’re coming from @Gunner but things evolve. If Bandit was still doing the same stakes and games he started off doing then other streamers would have overtaken Bandit with bigger wins which many viewers find more exciting.

Many of us may make more money as our career develops, especially if you’re successful as El Bandito clearly is, and the same applies to the him, which means more disposable income and the ability to push the stakes up.

In my opinion, he’s done the right thing because if he hadn’t, he ran the risk of the channel stagnating in comparison to other streamers/video makers. Some, like yourself, may not like that and I understand why, but others think it’s just the natural way the channel is evolving.

who asked you numb nuts piss off and hide  up your own arse.i get pissed off with people saying shit like he did there is a thing called off button

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

do i get a ban now.just pisses me off the shit that it is .some really good people on here and a few twat heads thats life

Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Gunner wrote:

who asked you numb nuts piss off and hide  up your own arse.i get pissed off with people saying shit like he did there is a thing called off button

Was that meant for me???!!!

Outlaw

Seems like it was the post above having a dig at you @benq99, not me pal. ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Gunner wrote:

The devil wrote:

@benq99 I understand your a fan of bandit, I agree I am but chill out with the obsessive fan boy bullshit have a read of all your comments couldn’t be more up the bandits arse if you tried, dune2000 maybe shouldn’t have said what he said but he’s got an opinion like all of us, you don’t know him in person and your calling him a prick and all that shit, not trying to cause any shit on here but it’s embarrassing how much your up bandits arse to be honest we’re all adults on here I think so start acting like one!

one you dont know what bandit did for me two you dont know me, oh and three who the fuck are you to say who i do and dont know eat that you adult you.whats this your 3rd post

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Ben ur second name isn’t Dover is it? For bandit ?

Outlaw

WTF?! I’m lost… thought I was replying to Gunner.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

Ben ur second name isn’t Dover is it? For bandit ?

no but yours must be bollock chops

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ive said my peace about Dune being completly banned. And i dont agree with it. But he deserves a time out. Nuff said.

@Bandit

Youve had way worse shit said to you than Dune has said mate. So please have a think about it and try to reconsider. He actually has alot of Common sense and creates good debates. Yeah he fucked up, but dont we all.

Lets not make this into a bashing thread either. Its pointless.

Most love Bandit and some cant relate. Its just opinions nothing more.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Not gonna bother rising to your bullshit, for one doesn’t mean you have to be up bandits arse, for two a take it you don’t know who dune2000 is so instead of slagging him off when he’s been banned why don’t you get his email and say something to him personally like a proper man would do and thirdly got nothing to do with how much I post people like you are the reason people don’t post on here your an idiot calling people when it’s got fuck all to do with you I’m sure bandit is big enough and old enough to fight his own battles don’t see anyone else on here slagging dune2000 off do ya? So just stay out off it ya little licky arse!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

ok numb nuts its all yours

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune’s disagreed and talked shit to me more than anyone. But i don’t report or ask for any permanant bans. What does that say.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Fuckin hell…just realises Mr B is perma banned too. Jesus.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)