done with gambling

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

no i dont no how he has jumped this thread mate i looked on and this was at the top of news feed saying is name and so many minutes ago i dont no if hes liked something on the feed but it was rite at the top puzzled me cause i cant find a recent comment so only he nos how its gone back to news feed and yeh i apologise now liberty no wat you was saying now lol

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

fontaine wrote:

At least you get paid weekly. Worse when you spunk your monthly wage and have to wait 4 weeks!

are talking about this one ???? You wrote the original on 18th October 2019 he responded on the 22nd October 2019 …..4 days after you it says on the top of each reply……

No worries lad, I was like fuck, baron the chill dude, something not quite right here, somebody’s deleted a comment cause I can’t see what he’s seen  ……

Outlaw

Ps … he probably liked a comment and then pressed  it again to cancel it ???? …… hope you had a tidy Xmas mate

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ps … he probably liked a comment and then pressed  it again to cancel it ???? …… hope you had a tidy Xmas mate

i did mate yeh hope you had a good one too glad its out way now just in foul mood today with zero tolerance for anything can be bit quick to jumped the gun  sometimes knees smashed  in so quite bit of pain i let you guess how that happend hopefully ile be better for newyear lol

Outlaw

Ahh mate, I know that feeling, I’ve had a few “ I’ll cut you down with just my stare moments “ last few weeks …don’t worry about it, sure liberty’s cool ,…. knees are never good when there’s  problem …. plenty of painkillers and a whiskey ? you’ll be flying  and won’t need your knees ..??????

ps don’t do the whiskey bit ……..?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

haha yeh sometimes best to put brain in gear first just in snappy mood  yeh the beers out for a while now as being pissed up as resulted in the injury to start with i will settle for a spliff are two later on when littlemans asleep though  lol

Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

haha yeh sometimes best to put brain in gear first just in snappy mood  yeh the beers out for a while now as being pissed up as resulted in the injury to start with i will settle for a spliff are two later on when littlemans asleep though  lol

Spot on

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)