done with gambling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

thought ide post rite how im feeling pretty smashed and as usual on a thursday payday  just cum to terms ive got a problem serious fking gambling fkin problem second thursday in a row spunked mi wages up chasing stupid slots sad thing is off a 20 deposit i was up first one of the night 800 plus did the thought of cashing come to mind no just span away like a pure tool then procedded to drain the bank did not think i had a problem till now i work fkin hard and last week when i did the same trick swore it was just a fk up off the drink and ive done it again im still prety smashed in morn im signing up to gamstop im writing this cause fk me drink and sloting dont mix i thought i had control but i dont ive come to relize the thousands ive spent and the shitty withdrawals ive had out im a big loser dont like hanging mi washing out but i feel like shit tonight should ov realised a long time ago but been in denial beer and slotting do not mix always the same with me have a drink need to gamble has to be the last straw for me i have been i denial for years could of bought a fkin house with money ive spent pure tool gona wise up now

calcutta72 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Mate I feel your pain, I too done exactly the same, was brilliant with my money but once the drink set in all I could think off was hitting the computer and the slots, worse thing about what I did was once I was up.. I kept thinking I more more more then the inevitable happened lost it all cleared my bank out, then woke up the next morning and realised what a fuck up I had made.. Rent not paid all my direct debits not going to be paid and generally felt like throwing the rope up, i borrowed money and kept doing the same, it was fucking terrible. So I opened up about it to friends and family and really felt relieved on the support I got. I done gamstop straight away and havnt gambled in over a year, Managed to get myself out of debt and I’m back to being myself again.. Feel sorry for ya mate as I know where your at.. But get back on track with your life, own up to your mistakes and mend them.. One thing I like to watch is the bandit and others gambling on YouTube. Its good when they are winning but most of the time it’s a lose, that’s what keeps me away from it… Good luck to you mate there is help out there if you want it

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

calcutta72 wrote:

Mate I feel your pain, I too done exactly the same, was brilliant with my money but once the drink set in all I could think off was hitting the computer and the slots, worse thing about what I did was once I was up.. I kept thinking I more more more then the inevitable happened lost it all cleared my bank out, then woke up the next morning and realised what a fuck up I had made.. Rent not paid all my direct debits not going to be paid and generally felt like throwing the rope up, i borrowed money and kept doing the same, it was fucking terrible. So I opened up about it to friends and family and really felt relieved on the support I got. I done gamstop straight away and havnt gambled in over a year, Managed to get myself out of debt and I’m back to being myself again.. Feel sorry for ya mate as I know where your at.. But get back on track with your life, own up to your mistakes and mend them.. One thing I like to watch is the bandit and others gambling on YouTube. Its good when they are winning but most of the time it’s a lose, that’s what keeps me away from it… Good luck to you mate there is help out there if you want it

do you want  no the most fked up thing pal after posting this i went to the garage a bought a 25 paysafe  tihnking in my head i would gain back the wat  ive deposited and guess wat spunk that aswell feel fkin ashamed and thinking wat the fk do i work for be cheaper having a drug addiction

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

reality of playing online slots im afraid

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

reality of playing online slots im afraid

yeh i no but when ya been doing it far years and only just realize ya got a big fking gambling problem

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You’ve admitted you’ve got a problem, that’s the first step to overcoming it 🙂 make sure you sign up to gamstop as soon as you wake up. Don’t let any urge or devil on your shoulder tell you not to. I hope you feel a little better in the morning. We are all here for you 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Hey man keep you chin up, well all make mistakes at least this morning you get to start new and Bin that monkey off your back , some people go their whole lives not dealing with it, the “embarrassment “ will fade but the lessons make you a better person ….deep breath, get up , do what you need to do and look forward .. best of luck mate

fontaine WANTED $11
    Outlaw

At least you get paid weekly. Worse when you spunk your monthly wage and have to wait 4 weeks!

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

this was posted fking ages ago why on earth would ya comment on a thread so old

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

@seedy turn off this fossilized thread please before more bellends comment on it its old as out cheers mate

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Lol… He posted on a 10 day old thread, 4  days after the last poster. You posted on a 70 day old thread, 2 months after the last poster.

Salty twat.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

Lol… He posted on a 10 day old thread, 4  days after the last poster. You posted on a 70 day old thread, 2 months after the last poster.

Salty twat.

wat drugs are you on and wat thread 70 day old i post on if thats rite i must of been pissed

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

Salty twat.

and if thats rite i feel sorry for you even noing that infomation christ wat you do alllday sit going threw people profiles and comments sad cunt

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

fontaine wrote:

At least you get paid weekly. Worse when you spunk your monthly wage and have to wait 4 weeks!

are talking about this one ???? You wrote the original on 18th October 2019 he responded on the 22nd October 2019 …..4 days after you it says on the top of each reply……

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

no i dont no how he has jumped this thread mate i looked on and this was at the top of news feed saying is name and so many minutes ago i dont no if hes liked something on the feed but it was rite at the top puzzled me cause i cant find a recent comment so only he nos how its gone back to news feed and yeh i apologise now liberty no wat you was saying now lol

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

fontaine wrote:

are talking about this one ???? You wrote the original on 18th October 2019 he responded on the 22nd October 2019 …..4 days after you it says on the top of each reply……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)