Done balls in again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Well here we are again got paid today all priority bills paid so thought would have a bash and lost again £200 in the local arcades. Luckily I’m on gamban for online play just have no will power lately for arcades just looking for advice really to stop playing in arcades that’s all as I have gamban in place and all my priority bills are paid at least will screw me up for a bit the £200 lost today advice people please.

I just want to stress this is not a BEGGING post before any smart Alec sees it this way I’m just after ADVICE and advice only

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Stop begging for money!! ? Only joking bud, Im not sure if you can self exclude from arcades like you can with bookies but if you can I’d do that, if you can’t maybe take a shit on the floor, you’ll get banned after that for sure? or something else to get banned lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Know the feeling mate. I did £750 in arcade about a month ago mainly on communities. Their evil. I’m lucky as i live in a village so now i just don’t go into town. My advice is if you have to go near them just leave the bank cards at home. Only carry the cash you need. Then if you end up in there you can’t do much damage.

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

think I will go back in there and piss over a few machines I’m bound to get barred then. They should rename arcades to ‘we do your balls in’ 

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Hope your alright!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Tough one. Even banning yourself from there you could easily just hit up a bingo hall. Has to come from you, avoid going near the places if possible then wont be tempted to enter. Better yet give all your money to a relative or someone you trust that wont give you it unless you need it

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

I get carried away myself online but have always kept full disipline when it comes to arcades especially the £500 jackpots, i simply see no long term value in £1/£2 stake machines with a £500 jackpot. I’d rather play online at 0.40/0.60 stakes where i know my money is going to last a lot longer and the win potential is a lot greater than any arcade machien can deliver.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

nickuk911 wrote:

I get carried away myself online but have always kept full disipline when it comes to arcades especially the £500 jackpots, i simply see no long term value in £1/£2 stake machines with a £500 jackpot. I’d rather play online at 0.40/0.60 stakes where i know my money is going to last a lot longer and the win potential is a lot greater than any arcade machien can deliver.

Yeah the same . Arcades just not value for money . For 2 hours play at an arcade . It could last a week online

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Exactly this, in new Zealand we have the same 500$ max win on machines that are in bars.

I used to only play their then discoverd online slots where I can win big off min stake, and not have to be pissed off when I finish money and someone else sits on my machine and wins my hard earned money.

Anyway best advise has been mentioned and that’s to leave your cards at home or take someone along with you that doesn’t gamble when doing your errands

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Bars in NZ aren’t 500 max wins though, the “jackpot” is 500. But I’ve played lots of pokies in pubs in and won shitloads more via free games. Won $3000 in a pub on my way to Milford Sound one day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)