Does Slot Time make a differance?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Just speaking from my own personal experience (or stupidity) but i seem to do better on the slots late at night, after midnight, usually between the hours of 12:30 and 2:30 i seem to hit bonuses a lot more often (I’m playing mostly blueprint games btw)

I’m not sure if there is something in the programming or code that says something resets at midnight, giving an extra little chance of hitting something, or less players means more chances – but I’ve definitely been more “lucky” early on

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Nope,all in your head.

Gamefreak WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’ve found that also. Only hit 1000x wins late at night/ early morning

fjudgee WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Since i have the opportunity to play when i want in my office…. (not good at all) i can tell you it doesent matter when you play. If they want to pay, they will pay … got over 1000x hits at 8 am 11 am 1 pm 5 pm doesent matter. Mostly the dont pay anyway so…. good luck 😀

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

You think slots are country exclusive? When it’s night time for you it’s not night time for some of the world. And slots do not work based on the amount of players.. That would imply the result is predetermined.. You know how each slot spin has an unique ID? (some games show this when you spin)..if your following spin is last ID+1 then sure, there’s probably less players at that moment, but that doesn’t mean anything. It would only mean something if the result was predetermined for that ID before you even spun the slot. The result of the spin is decided the moment you press the spin button so it is completely irrelevant how many players there are.

You’ve just been lucky and had few big wins “late” so from that pure coincidence you’re making conclusions that aren’t true.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)