Does Kingmaker have any real potential?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JustBigDean WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Ive gave Kingmaker quite a few cracks in the past……Never paid anymore than 80-120x in the bonus but i just assumed id been unlucky.

But today i thought id give it another go..It paid decent in the base like it always seems to do when ya get a decent gem multiplier ….I got the gems upto 47x so i thought today was my day.

It paid 28x…..Has anyone actually had a stonking win on this before ..Or is all the potential just in the base game?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah kingmaker is an odd one, you need a few things to fall into place for the bonus to do well, for me the bonus has been so so, what I find hard in the bonus  is for a line to appear Across the board or even a retrigger ..on a 47x the retrigger would be tasty, so the potential is there, you just need a few rabbit foots ( I have had quite a few no win  bonuses except for the trigger…)

kidgloves WANTED $9
    Outlaw

It’s all bells and whistles if you ask me. The perceived potential is there is you think about the great multiplier you can boost up to and the implied potential with max megaways in the bonus. However, the triggers for bonuses or base game wins are still simply a stake multiplier and of course the big x multipliers are still only going to be hit with the frequency of any other game.

They could create a game with a billion megaways and still make it feel like you’d been done in a max megaways bonus. It’s just an eye candy mechanic representing usual low to mid range wins with the very rare high wins once in a while.

It’s for this reason I don’t play Kingmaker….It just pisses me off how much it misses wins spin after spin in the bonus. You accept this more on something with normal lines as the perceived variations on winlines is lower. Kingmaker just gives you more expectation that you will hit when there is none.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

JustBigDean wrote:

Ive gave Kingmaker quite a few cracks in the past……Never paid anymore than 80-120x in the bonus but i just assumed id been unlucky.

But today i thought id give it another go..It paid decent in the base like it always seems to do when ya get a decent gem multiplier ….I got the gems upto 47x so i thought today was my day.

It paid 28x…..Has anyone actually had a stonking win on this before ..Or is all the potential just in the base game?

Out of interest, on that occasion you got up to 47x in the base was there A point at which the base Reached a tipping point ands your play was basically funded entirely by the base or you were making money without much happening and if so at what point did that start to happen?

JustBigDean WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’m going to need a boat load of rabbits feet…And i’m yet to get a re trigger or a full line across in the bonus and its not like i havnt given it the benefit of the doubt as i must have had 8 or 9 bonuses.

JustBigDean WANTED $2
    Outlaw

kidgloves wrote:

It’s all bells and whistles if you ask me. The perceived potential is there is you think about the great multiplier you can boost up to and the implied potential with max megaways in the bonus. However, the triggers for bonuses or base game wins are still simply a stake multiplier and of course the big x multipliers are still only going to be hit with the frequency of any other game.

They could create a game with a billion megaways and still make it feel like you’d been done in a max megaways bonus. It’s just an eye candy mechanic representing usual low to mid range wins with the very rare high wins once in a while.

It’s for this reason I don’t play Kingmaker….It just pisses me off how much it misses wins spin after spin in the bonus. You accept this more on something with normal lines as the perceived variations on winlines is lower. Kingmaker just gives you more expectation that you will hit when there is none.

I think ill leave kingmaker now for the near future as i agree it draws you in with the look of mass potential but unless it delivers at-least once i cant see myself re playing it.

Outlaw

King makers positive tho is that you could just mess around on it, “ spare change “ and if the multiplier gets to 10 ( combined) it does give you wins that will fund the game… purple landing twice is a nice win and so forth, so I play it when I’m 20p ing it and fancy an hour play but not looking to blast a massive deposit … so kingmaker is a good time waster …

JustBigDean WANTED $2
    Outlaw

@burders Ye absolutely it got to the point it was paying more than it was taking….In fact by the time it popped i was around around £75 ahead.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Fuck you Clarence, you fuckin’ druggo.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice and thanks

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Personally I love this game, absolutely hate the bonus dropping in! Find if you can get the three ‘lesser’ symbols to x5 or so you start to level on out money taken. I had a sesh recently where I got to 60x multiplier; I was hitting 4 and 5’s all the time. I started with a ton on 60p spins and by the time I hit the bonus I was on over 500£. The bonus went for £130 odd from memory. It’s the only game where I’m glued to every spin and praying the bonus doesn’t drop in ?

JustBigDean WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Those brutal words hurt my skin…….. A movin’ a boovin’. A movin a boovin and Oh Lord please be my Friend, a hoovin’.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

JustBigDean wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Those brutal words hurt my skin…….. A movin’ a boovin’. A movin a boovin and Oh Lord please be my Friend, a hoovin’.

? can’t beat a bit of Big Lez and Mike Nolan

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

JustBigDean wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

? can’t beat a bit of Big Lez and Mike Nolan

Sassy its monday and youve already fucked me up
    Nahh mate its thursday
    So your telling me ive been out for 4 days
    Nahh mate 11 …….. you look hungry ill whip ya up a feed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)