Do you follow yourself on a slot ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Always wondered when you win or lose on a slot then come back to it are you following yourself. Wild swarm for example I’m sure you do as it stays same level but how many people me included thinks well last time I played a certain game I got a big win so I’m not playing that game and i would get drawn to games that have done me .I know bandit said in past about leaving bonus on the screen and doesn’t like it as it’s there when you return .im sure some people just don’t remember what they have played won or lost. Just wondered what people’s thoughts are on this?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I think in some games it has to remember your position for maybe a certain series of events, like Wild Swarm for example, it must remember that you have built that hive so far and then when you are trying to activate it, you’d say it has chosen a random number as to when it will pop and that will be your amount of bees? Maybe lol

Things like Reel King though, they usually have a big long spin ID number so you can probably be certain that it is all just one continuous thing, when you leave and when you go back, all the other spins that have happened in the world on that game will be between your last session and the present one.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Online slots aren’t compensated, so it literally doesn’t matter if you had a big win or a big loss last time you played a particular slot, it’ll still be a random outcome the next time!

Games like Wild Swarm, although they have a memory in terms of progress, there is actually no benefit in RTP terms to returning to play. What I mean by this is, Wild Swarm works by having a steady RTP until you max the swarm, then the base game RTP plummets until you trigger the swarm, then it resets and returns to normal. It doesn’t remember the number of bees, each individual bee has a random chance at triggering the swarm.

Hope this makes sense!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)