Discussion: Best Bonus Teases

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    PokerRob WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Meant to be working but bored out of my mind so wondering which games people think give the most exciting teases before a bonus

Some of the Novo’s don’t even bother, all the Blueprint ones and games like Legacy of Egypt do nothing for me just cause there’s so many teases that miss

For me it’d be:

Wild West West – the Netent one, love the artwork they did and the train sounds really amp it up

Reel King 4th ding – you pay attention on the 3rd, the 4th is the one it hurts to miss on

Millionaire – particular favourite of the megaways for me. Great for wagering and the ‘bam’ when it does land it is really satisfying

Thoughts?

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

For me any of the megaways games, you know the feeling when you get 3 scatters followed by about 10 cascades then BAM no bonus for you

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Got to be lil devil when the song start going or danger …..no matter how many times I hear it, I’m ready for a boogie

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

danger

Home of the worst possible tease as well, where the second scatter hits, music starts and then it hits a wild and it sounds like a scatter ??

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

danger

Home of the worst possible tease as well, where the second scatter hits, music starts and then it hits a wild and it sounds like a scatter ??

Yeah the fucking whoosh sound …. Ok just lil devil then ……

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Piggy Riches with the floating presents does it foe me, I just want to hear that final “squish”

PokerRob WANTED $5
    Outlaw

The delayed sounds on Secret of the Stones winds me up, that and the wild being the same shape making you think you’ve it

Outlaw

D3sp3rado wrote:

Piggy Riches with the floating presents does it foe me, I just want to hear that final “squish”

He love da squish

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

You can all say and think what you want BUT….. when that bee flies off the screen and pops that Hive there is no better feeling Haha ?

Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Nothing beats hearing that big “ring”.  Dead or alive 2 has good teases. But the worst is that eastern emeralds game

The fuckin thing just goes by mega mega slow and pisses you off.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bonanza always did it for me. Nothing will ever beat that ?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I actually really like the new no limit city tease. Deadwood? Other than that, danger and lil devil are top.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)