DHV Outcome today

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Deposited £200 with VideoSlots – when for a DHV punt, looking to play the Gates Of Hell x 7 bonus.

Started out at 40p stake, play 370 spins before i got the bonus, which included THIRTEEN teases. Finally landed 3 scatters and got Q’s as the symbol – of which only 1 landed in the bonus game. Total win was £5.22, which meant my balance was down to £130. Best base-game payout was £9.36.

Dropped down to the same game but in 20p stakes……after 60 spins i’d had 3 teasers before i got FOUR scatters, the symbol being tacos, of which i landed 10 of them, with a retrigger. Total bonus win was £104.00, best base-game payout was £4.05.

Not always wise to play the higher stakes, it seems.

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

So next, i went to Fat Rabbit- 25p stakes.

Played 100 auto spins, got a bonus after 7 spins which paid £2.24, then another bonus on 30 spins which paid £39.98, then finally one more after 70 spins which paid a miserable 64p.

£200 starting balance is now at £270.

Off to Final Countdown next…………

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

The Final Countdown felt like the final nail in my coffin.

Not in terms of balance, but i played 400 spins, got 4 teases and finally landed the bonus.

Got the warp drive to x27 and ended winning £22. My balance is still £270, almost an hour later. Jesus what a boring slot.

Lil’ Devil next.

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Gave up on Lil’ Devil. 200 spins, only 1 heart earned and the most boring base game ever.

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Next up was Millionaire Mystery Box – 10p stake while i get used to it….

Bonused on the FIRST spin, got up to times 8 on the ladder, it played Nessum Dorma in a kitschy computerised jingle and i won £24.

Balance is now at £291.

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Had a few quid on Genie Jackpots and decided to do a bonus hunt.

Balance at £307 with a GJ bonus still to play. On to White Rabbit….

PS – sorry for boring everyone to death but i’ve got nothing else to do. Partner is isolated 90 miles away and the walls feel like they’re closing in on me.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I enjoyed following this 🙂 glad to see the balance moving in the right direction, keep us updated if you choose to carry on!

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

So after White Rabbit, i managed to bonus Goonies, Fruit Warp, Book of Dead, Book of Ra, Jammin Jars and Fat Rabbit.

My opening balance was £200 and i got all these bonuses and still had a balance of £240. I’ll ‘bring you back’ lol- once i’ve played everything.

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Right, so i’ve gone from £240 back to my opening balance of £200.

Lost £40 on a really shitty game called Reel Royalty, where they have spoof characters of Prince Charles and the Queen etc, plus a really annoying crying baby. It’s the worst game i’ve ever played in my entire 50yr life. Not in terms of monetary values, but i can’t think ever of a more annoying slot than this.
    Gonna play the bonuses now…..

Genie Jackpot

White Rabbit

Goonies

Fruit Warp

Book of Dead

Book of Ra

Jammin Jars

Fat Rabbit.

Anything i win is a bonus because i’ve stopped with my £200 balance, my initial deposit, and i’ve also killed 7 hours of time being trapped at home on my own with no conversation or human interaction.

I’ll let you know the final scores…..off the play them now.

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

My final results were….

Genie Jackpots -£4.25

White Rabbit – £6.48

Goonies (Super Sloth feature) £3.77

Fruit Warp £5.95 (17 x Cherries)

Book of Dead £16.70

Book of Ra £3.35

Jammin Jars – a lousy £0.19p…………nineteen fucking pence….

And Fat Rabbit was £6.36.

So overall, i’m almost £50 up on an 8-hour slot playing binge at Video Slots, nothing else better to do, but it killed lots of time and felt worthwhile in the end. I can order a Chinese blow-out and get a crate of Stella for the weekend with my profits.

Cheers 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice updates, though it’s a shame the bonuses played pretty poor for you. Congrats on the cashout anyway ??

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

So far, my balance is now £240 – but i’ve got bonuses on Genie Jackpots, White Rabbit, Goonies, Fruit Warp, Book of Dead, Book of Ra and Jammin Jars.

Still chasing Fat Rabbit but it’s eating my balance like carrots 🙁

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Good to hear you are having a good run on videoslots. Sadly my time there is terrible,  chruning through money trying to get a bonus on dog house. Got it once but it only paid 6.20 on a 1 pound stake. 5 pound for landing the scatters so needs to do better next time.

Did mix up the machine and a 60p reel king first press popped in with 1 scroll that paid £15, I was unable to gamble it though so may need to look into my settings

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)