The Final Countdown

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Took a screen shot of the new game called The Final Countdown.
    Thought you might want to see them

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Hell yeah! There we Go, Mr.  Joey Tempest

DizzieEgg WANTED $4
    Outlaw

DHV2 ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah DHV 2 it is

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yep looks like DHV2 with the choice of bonus and everything. I was kind of hoping they would stick to using Electric 6 songs as Synthesizer by them would have made the perfect sequel with the choice of bonus being “Can’t ignore my techno” or “trip on my synthesizer”.

Here’s the song if you haven’t heard it

The Final Countdown though….couldn’t think of a worse song to listen to when it tilts you with a shit bonus! 😛

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Lol its a good song but think it’s going to get annoying rather quickly. Bet electric Six did alright off DHV, probably made more then from the song being originally released

I wonder when it’s due to land? Guess @TheBandit will give it a go on a single slot series.

dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Ahh man they are using the typical Jewels looking logos……How disappointing, was looking forward to dhv2 🙁

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah I thought it might of looked similar, just with some extra feature type things. Basically a totally new game

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hopefully it won’t trigger the YouTube copyright police for the music ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

How come some music triggers the copy right and others not so much? Isn’t it usually just game of thrones that wrecks a video?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

How come some music triggers the copy right and others not so much? Isn’t it usually just game of thrones that wrecks a video?

It depends on the various music rights holders, sometimes they opt for an advert and monetise the video for themselves (or they used to anyway) DHV definitely used to put ads on a video, i think the 10K sub video Bandit cut a few bonk bonuses but then hit a brilliant one and shouted something about the copyright wankers

Sometimes they mute the audio on a select bit, sometimes they force the whole video to be taken down. It’s a bit of a mess really

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Can check what a track will do to a video here

http://www.youtube.com/music_policies

Looks like ads and a block in Canada and Germany if the fingerprints match ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Never realised that’s how adverts ended up on a video, makes sense really.

that way someone somewhere is getting paid for their music being used across billions of videos

Wish I invented youtube ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)