Deal or no deal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Just watched the video bandit and fair play for the gamble you have to go for it there really but first thing that came to mine after is that that feature is the top feature and yes it’s deal or no deal but when it’s that hard to get for it to pay £10 basically 5x is shocking, should have a minimum win 50x or atleast a bonus guarantee I know a lot will disagree but you can see where I’m coming from

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I felt particularly hard done by too you know because if you look at the bottom of the screen before i go in to that bonus game, it says “Best strategy is to reject all offers!”

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Was literally coming on to post something similar to your thoughts. Only thing I can say there is perhaps it is more of a genuine chance and not predetermined and that is why it is the top bonus? I’d hope thats the case as the other dond game bandit played at the end is so obviously rigged. Still made for an exciting video didn’t it!!

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I felt particularly hard done by too you know because if you look at the bottom of the screen before i go in to that bonus game, it says “Best strategy is to reject all offers!”

Mate I was just about to post that now ?, if you took the offer then it’s a great paying bonus or if you won the £1.5k but to win £10 on the top feature pretty sick. Mystery win would of paid more ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Proper kicked me in the nuts didn’t it – when i got home to the new house i showed the wife, she laughed her tits off so hopefully that will have been many other peoples reactions and at least it has made for a decent Sunday Slot lol

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Yes I’m sorry to say but I did laugh too but then felt abit pissed off and it wasn’t even my money or me playing, still a good video with some new slots I haven’t seen. Some I will not be touching though. Shame about the jackpot king hate it when it misses on the 20x

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

We all love a bit of a mental ballsy gamble – particularly when it’s not our money on the line 😀 was a thrilling watch if nothing else!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

There defo should be a bonus guarantee with that. If the max you can win is 2k, does that mean that the features can only pay a maximum of 1000x?

It sounds mad but you would have been better off losing the gamble for the top feature – I am sure the mystery win would have paid more than £10.00

Seve66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

After seeing you reach the top and getting shafted, I know now that I will never gamble for it. The power spins one before can be really good but I usually stop at seal of success spins as that is the one that pays consistently.

KseQ WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Don’t know but on my opinion there top bonus is rubbish ofc you can pick one of the 3 bottom boxes but what is your chances?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)