Dating advice

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So after reading this thread Majestic you might want to bring up in conversation if she drives and also if she knows how to decorate and do a bit of DIY if she answers yes to both you know you’ve got a keeper and possible marriage material. ?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

ask open interesting questions like what she would like to do in the future like travel etc not just the boring usual questions like what u do for a job etc

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

this is typically a trick used by the ladies haha, you must kno my ex haha

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Just lie out your teeth until you trip yourself up and then move on

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Tell her you hate football and you love shopping. If that doesn’t work nothing will.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

All these jobs you speak of is all in the past for me. First lesson in been nagged by the missus to do a job. Do it so bad and believe me they never ask you again. The only thing I messed up with was my excellent cup of tea making but if that’s it that’s good enough for me.?

Wise words from a wise man… ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

It’s all about the teeth mate these days, if you’ve got a good gleaming set you’ll be ok, if not I believe blacko(aka bugs bunny) knows where to get clip on ones ????

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

If it’s already past hope it went well mate, but if not, if you cant be yourself and the conversation doesnt flow then remember she might be nervous too so give her a couple of vinos and tell her she looks fantastic or something, never use nice, im nice, my dogs nice, my grans nice ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The date must have went really really well ? As you’ve not replied all night….. We need a update & send in a photo, Photos are a must in this instance so we can Be the Judge ?????????????????????

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Try this chat up line, works everytime

Did you fart???? Because you have blown me away ???.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

Remember the two golden rules!

1) Subtly interject a compliment, ie “Wow! You smell like my mum!”

2) Make sure that your communist manifesto is visible in your jacket pocket, she might not notice it straight away and you may need to make it obvious but as soon as she notices it you can be safe in the knowledge that she is impressed!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just give her the 3 words which will always drive a woman crazy.    National lottery winner ????

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

Just give her the 3 words which will always drive a woman crazy.    National lottery winner ????

Just Don’t add that it was 2 quid on a scratchcard.

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Right Good Morning everyone,

Thank you all for your responses and advice

here’s the story of how last night went,

we met up at a local pub had a couple of drinks chatted got along very well, then decided to go for a meal which again went down lovely.

it was a fantastic night out and sorry I didn’t reply I’ve only just managed to get back home 😉

thanks again everyone you gave me a laugh and confidence to be myself and we are meeting up again very soon!

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

MajesticEnd wrote:

Right Good Morning everyone,

Thank you all for your responses and advice

here’s the story of how last night went,

we met up at a local pub had a couple of drinks chatted got along very well, then decided to go for a meal which again went down lovely.

it was a fantastic night out and sorry I didn’t reply I’ve only just managed to get back home ?

thanks again everyone you gave me a laugh and confidence to be myself and we are meeting up again very soon!

So glad it went well for you! ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)