Dating advice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Hi all,

I’ve managed to land a date in the near future it’s been a while since I’ve been on one so I’m wondering if anyone has any advice for me?

I’m usually the pleb that says something stupid so I’m learning some questions to ask on the date

Seems like a feckin job interview haha

Cheers guys!!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Don’t talk about gambling ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Don’t go – it causes long term nagging (just ask me or blacko hahahaha)

On a serious note, dress smart, Make sure you have a shower before hand. Take enough money to pay the bill, don’t try to hard and just relax. She will probably be as nervous as you for the first few minutes

Oh and make sure you gaff is tidy and clean just in case the date goes really well and you end up back at yours. No one wants to see plates of left over food and dirty clothes all over the place!!

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

MajesticEnd wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve managed to land a date in the near future it’s been a while since I’ve been on one so I’m wondering if anyone has any advice for me?

I’m usually the pleb that says something stupid so I’m learning some questions to ask on the date

Seems like a feckin job interview haha

Cheers guys!!

Hi!

How exciting for you! Firstly my advice would be to be yourself!

He/She will be the right one if they like you for who you really are, have fun and ask open ended questions as that will help the conversation flow along nicely!

Goodluck and enjoy ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

My advice would be that women love to talk so when she is talking about herself try to keep her on that subject as they can go on for hours while you just have to sit there and look interested and throw in a nod or a chuckle every now and then also it gives you less opportunity to say something stupid! 😛

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Make no eye contact whatsoever, if she asks any questions answer only with either a yes or a no, try to speak quietly while looking at your feet, at any opportunity you get compare her to an ex and under no circumstances pay anything towards the bill ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Make no eye contact whatsoever, if she asks any questions answer only with either a yes or a no, try to speak quietly while looking at your feet, at any opportunity you get compare her to an ex and under no circumstances pay anything towards the bill ?

Sterling advice! If she says that chivalry is dead when the bill comes just tell her your a feminist and all about equality.

Blocked

Dont forget to have a mate ring you after 20mins. That way if t’s going wrong you can use it as an excuse to bail out haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

When she’s goes off to powder her nose for 10 minutes ask her what did her friends say cos I guarantee you she’ll be texting them when she’s in there. Saying either she’s having a good time or she’s having a nightmare. When she comes back you’ll know straight away if she’s interested. That by the way if it’s a she of course your dating.

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Damn I was gonna see if she could bonus book of the dead because if she can she’ll be a keeper hahhaha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

MajesticEnd wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Damn I was gonna see if she could bonus book of the dead because if she can she’ll be a keeper hahhaha

Fuckin hell don’t say she looks like horse head dog face then.

Blocked

Or a performing seal

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

This thread is actually amazing to read from a women’s point of view ?

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Or a performing seal

Or Jason Lee ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

This thread is actually amazing to read from a women’s point of view ?

I bet cos you think none of us have a clue about women and you’d be probably right ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)