COMPETITION TIME

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

In my mind the most heartfelt message from an op  on this forum has been posted today land has been ignored please feel free to discuss and when u think u know who it was go fund them

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I know which one it is pal and I am going to fund it, it’s absolutely gut wrenching.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Clickbait i was here hoping to win myself a drumstick lolly ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Ah the good old Drumstick lolly, however if I tried to put one in my mouth now it would come back out covered in mercury ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

I know which one it is pal and I am going to fund it, it’s absolutely gut wrenching.

Chrers bud i know its not in keeping with the gambling aspect of the forum and there is stories like this all around us but it really tugged at my heart and this is genuine

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Chrers bud i know its not in keeping with the gambling aspect of the forum and there is stories like this all around us but it really tugged at my heart and this is genuine

I googled it mate and read about it WTF so tragic and yeah it’s certainly tugged mine, what an utter piece of scum, I hope there is a hell for people like him

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

no chance u can hav a refresher and only if u donate ur stake on the pars the morra ???lets face it its better than gien it tae wullie hill

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’ll see your refresher bar and raise you an iron bru bar and an ice cold glass of Cumnocks red cola yum yum yum

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hacko1 wrote:

I’ll see your refresher bar and raise you an iron bru bar and an ice cold glass of Cumnocks red cola yum yum yum

I’ll call u wae a monster bar and a gless o irn bru

Malkychamp wrote:

no chance u can hav a refresher and only if u donate ur stake on the pars the morra ???lets face it its better than gien it tae wullie hill

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Right the buckfasts on the table now lads, stand well clear lol

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

i know uz r just bluffin so here it is am all in wae ma bubblies refreshers pkt o tudor pickled onion and merimate . Fk it ma haggis supper wae 2 pickled onion anaw

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Phaw I’ve got you covered pal so it’s me tattie scones,me two servings of square sausage and me 1983 copy of the broons ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Right the buckfasts on the table now lads, stand well clear lol

The tonic wine has arrived delivered by the benedictine monks themself. Still baffles me how i drank so many bottles of that stuff over the years it tastes so bad lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

In my mind the most heartfelt message from an op  on this forum has been posted today land has been ignored please feel free to discuss and when u think u know who it was go fund them

Indeed brother… I even looked up the place as my Great Great grandfather was from there…. So sad and sickening ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

If its real Irn Bru and not that new fake shit then I Call with original Coka Cola and some sugar coated cola cubes and gums…. ????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)