Comp idea ha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

its only just popped into my head so this isn’t going to make too much sense? but I think a good idea would be to run a comp and maybe charge £5 £10 a head and the winner gets to meet the bandit!!!! (I’m no stalker btw lol) ?? but if it can be done safely with more ideas I think that would be epic and maybe make a video of the winner and bandit slotting etc I don’t know just sounds like a great idea in my head lol

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I think the Bandit posted a while ago mate about potentially doing a meet up for forum members…..hopefully it will get sorted out at some point this year

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I think we should have a meet up, would be a good laugh, i used to go on meets with Jackpotty Forums and they were always a brilliant laugh to be fair, i’d imagine it would be similar, would be nice to just have some mad pie gambles in arcades and stuff haha add some booze and we will be rockin 😀

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Yea that would be epic mate tbh haha

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

After being the one that spotted u in a random yt video and now talking of meeting I’d be aware tho ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I would be up for it – should be a good laugh. Happy to offer a lift if I’m driving by anyone when it’s all sorted out

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Date and time boys haha ??

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Be shit for me id have to watch ahah!!

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Watching while drinking isn’t bad is it ???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)