Christchurch Terror Attack “footage”

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

SOME people can be radicalised.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Ramm wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/philipdalidakis/status/1106462142088110081

The United States has been openly at war with much of the Muslim world for the past 20 years. Add in another 20 years of the media incessantly concern trolling us regarding terrorism and it doesn’t come as a shock to me that anti-Muslim sentiment is high in western countries.

Australia is an unbelievably racist country where anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, open white supremacist sentiment is arguably even more rampant and open than in the US or UK.

They voted on a bill in the Senate last year (that the government supported) declaring ‘it’s okay to be white’, which lost only 28-31.

The people that Pew dude follows are all the folks who have pushed the White Nationalist views around the US in recent years..edgelord meme kids and neo nazis have been completely intertwined for years now – it was a big part of the trump thing obviously – but it’s still shocking how no one takes any of this stuff seriously.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQvrEGes.png

Pewdiepie may not think he’s a rasict but the rasict’s think he’s rasict.

And when you skirt with these folks generally bad shit happens.

The shooter also posted why the meme’s matter to them.

Whilst we may use edgy humour and memes…to attract a young audience, eventually we will need to show the reality of our thoughts… Create memes, post memes… Memes have done more for the ethnonationalist movement than any manifesto.” the shooters words.

I don’t blame the teenagers because we all liked to live close to the edge at that age, when I didn’t know any better ?

Fortunately I didn’t have the Internet/4Chan etc..Unfortunately the most vile rasict’s & rasism is only a few keystrokes away nowadays.

Western countries & Oil. ?

Free the wind & Air, save the environment & Stop the petrol wars ???

cool story bro

“Memes cause racism” must be the new “videogames cause violence”

I don’t understand How why you say Memes cause Racism.. Can you Explain this too me, why yiu think that Memes cause Racism.

I said the Alt-Right in the USA has been using rasict memes on the Internet to attract young Americans into their orbit.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The same as hiphop music doesn’t cause gang and gun crime (for example) – the music talks about life the same as people talk about it. The videogame, the meme, the music, highlight the problem but I have to agree trying to blame the meme is stupid. Not that anyone here is saying it.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mr B wrote:

The same as hiphop music doesn’t cause gang and gun crime (for example) – the music talks about life the same as people talk about it. The videogame, the meme, the music, highlight the problem but I have to agree trying to blame the meme is stupid. Not that anyone here is saying it.

Well im saying it Mr B!

Without any shadow of a doubt Media is the biggest mind corrupter & converter!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/philipdalidakis/status/1106462142088110081

The United States has been openly at war with much of the Muslim world for the past 20 years. Add in another 20 years of the media incessantly concern trolling us regarding terrorism and it doesn’t come as a shock to me that anti-Muslim sentiment is high in western countries.

Australia is an unbelievably racist country where anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, open white supremacist sentiment is arguably even more rampant and open than in the US or UK.

They voted on a bill in the Senate last year (that the government supported) declaring ‘it’s okay to be white’, which lost only 28-31.

The people that Pew dude follows are all the folks who have pushed the White Nationalist views around the US in recent years..edgelord meme kids and neo nazis have been completely intertwined for years now – it was a big part of the trump thing obviously – but it’s still shocking how no one takes any of this stuff seriously.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQvrEGes.png

Pewdiepie may not think he’s a rasict but the rasict’s think he’s rasict.

And when you skirt with these folks generally bad shit happens.

The shooter also posted why the meme’s matter to them.

Whilst we may use edgy humour and memes…to attract a young audience, eventually we will need to show the reality of our thoughts… Create memes, post memes… Memes have done more for the ethnonationalist movement than any manifesto.” the shooters words.

I don’t blame the teenagers because we all liked to live close to the edge at that age, when I didn’t know any better ?

Fortunately I didn’t have the Internet/4Chan etc..Unfortunately the most vile rasict’s & rasism is only a few keystrokes away nowadays.

Western countries & Oil. ?

Free the wind & Air, save the environment & Stop the petrol wars ???

The its ok to be white started as a successful attempt to troll the far left, sjw types as to argue against it is to literally say its not OK to be white which is ridiculous and just as racist as it would be the other way around

Pewdiepie has 89million followers and most are kids watching meme reviews, it’s not as simple as if you like him your a racist etc…

Yeah bro.. Most that do watch Pew are kids & I’m not suggesting that Pew is a rasict, far from it, he’s a Internet Star with great success that has been unfortunate enough to attract some of the CRAZYIES into his orbit.. And with the USA being different from here it’s hard for Pew to do or say anything going forward to help/fix that situation without losing most all his subscriptions…..

Thats not a failing of Pew, its A genius move Infact by the Crazys that they have forced apon him & then the right wing grifters list that I posted have also gotten on that Pew train. Using his platform for their gains.

It’s rather unfortunate for Pew and the Kids who have been subjected to the Rasism from the Crazys from the 4chan sites and as I said above he can’t denounce them because he loses big time with earnings & in his world in the US if ya don’t denounce-staying silent is seen as complicity in the SJW world.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Yeah I watched it too.. The calmness is really disturbing its almost like he thinks he’s in real life call of duty or something I wish i hadn’t seen it either tbh

I feel sorry for pewdiepie he accidentally said the n word ages ago and now he’s got insane white supremacists shouting him out before mass murder

RIP all the victims

Fortunately Me, you and most all folk see memes as what they are, fun, edgy, cringy or down right rude and not to be taken seriously. There pass times that have been used since the 1st newspapers appeared all those centuries ago, visual jokes. Pewdiepie is the same in my book, someone who is fun, edgy and a visual to be seen as a fun pass time and not to be taken too seriously and has fallen into the dangers of being famous, due to NO fault off his own, even the N word he said was said in jest.

I’m not a SJW or even adhear to the P. C culture as such, I just try to bring my kids up not hating on anyone and the old saying It’s nice to be nice.

My job also dictate’s this, and I’m involved in violent incidents nearly every week at my work & I have to keep the head, or I lose my job, the punters know this & try to take an advantage, life will always be like this, its up to me to keep myself calm in doing my work.

What I find funny is that the non p.c crowd only act out when their not working as if they know the consequences ? And that’s how I laugh it off. I know it’s never personal, and if I let them bother me I’d never make a wage ?

I’m on the front line without protection and have seen the damage done by a snarky comment, if you can understand where I’m coming from then you’ll understand what I was saying earlier that as I’ve grown older I have tried to live a peaceful life even when violence is at me face. Quite honestly we should have danger pay on top. ?

Peace out brother ???

My deepest sympathy’s to the people and family’s affected by this tragical incident ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

What an awful time for them all, my heart goes out to each of them! ??

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Somebody at work was watching it, I looked at his phone and thought it was just a shoot em up game. Took me a good 20 seconds to realise. I have grew up with Muslims in my town since the 70s. They kept themselves to themselves. No rants or protests, nothing. Then all this fake news editing footage etc etc. The media has a lot to answer to. But if they don’t have a story they will make one up. You will always have nutters but now they can reach across the world with the press of a button.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)