Christchurch Terror Attack “footage”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Yeah so i watched the full 16min video the guy live streamed. And im kinda sick to my stomach. I now wish i had’nt. But i did.

This world is truly fucked up.

The guy actually said “Subscribe to Pewdiepie” then proceeded to drive to a mosque and shoot everyone dead.

He seemed so calm too.

Damn.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah most lunatics do seem calm. I did hear there that there was a video not something i will be searching for though

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah most lunatics do seem calm. I did hear there that there was a video not something i will be searching for though

Just shows what the internet can do to us.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Yeah I watched it too.. The calmness is really disturbing its almost like he thinks he’s in real life call of duty or something I wish i hadn’t seen it either tbh

I feel sorry for pewdiepie he accidentally said the n word ages ago and now he’s got insane white supremacists shouting him out before mass murder

RIP all the victims

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Judging what you’ve all said i won’t be searching to watch the video not a chance. I can’t even begin to put into words the way i feel about these people. I know one thing if i was ever in a situation where i was in the middle of an attack i would not run.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Yeah i saw a bit but i switched it off, guy was a coward. Shame Naeem Rashid didnt manage to tackle him but he was a hero for the attempt. Ive seen some shit in my day online, I used to hang about the chan boards and people would always try to post the sickest stuff to piss off the moderators.

I feel bad for pewdiepie too, never been a fan of his but he’s harmless. He’s been in the crosshairs of jealous old school media for a while and they will leap on anything that paints him in a bad light, the gunman knew exactly what saying “subscribe to pewdiepie” would do. Judging from his manifesto he’s an upjumped internet troll that wanted to shit stir the culture war and sadly a lot of the usual suspects are jumping on it like a bitch in heat as intended.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

https://mobile.twitter.com/philipdalidakis/status/1106462142088110081

The United States has been openly at war with much of the Muslim world for the past 20 years. Add in another 20 years of the media incessantly concern trolling us regarding terrorism and it doesn’t come as a shock to me that anti-Muslim sentiment is high in western countries.

Australia is an unbelievably racist country where anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, open white supremacist sentiment is arguably even more rampant and open than in the US or UK.

They voted on a bill in the Senate last year (that the government supported) declaring ‘it’s okay to be white’, which lost only 28-31.

The people that Pew dude follows are all the folks who have pushed the White Nationalist views around the US in recent years..edgelord meme kids and neo nazis have been completely intertwined for years now – it was a big part of the trump thing obviously – but it’s still shocking how no one takes any of this stuff seriously.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQvrEGes.png

Pewdiepie may not think he’s a rasict but the rasict’s think he’s rasict.

And when you skirt with these folks generally bad shit happens.

The shooter also posted why the meme’s matter to them.

Whilst we may use edgy humour and memes…to attract a young audience, eventually we will need to show the reality of our thoughts… Create memes, post memes… Memes have done more for the ethnonationalist movement than any manifesto.” the shooters words.

I don’t blame the teenagers because we all liked to live close to the edge at that age, when I didn’t know any better ?

Fortunately I didn’t have the Internet/4Chan etc..Unfortunately the most vile rasict’s & rasism is only a few keystrokes away nowadays.

Western countries & Oil. ?

Free the wind & Air, save the environment & Stop the petrol wars ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

The United States has been openly at war with much of the Muslim world for the past 20 years. Add in another 20 years of the media incessantly concern trolling us regarding terrorism and it doesn’t come as a shock to me that anti-Muslim sentiment is high in western countries.

Australia is an unbelievably racist country where anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, open white supremacist sentiment is arguably even more rampant and open than in the US or UK.

They voted on a bill in the Senate last year (that the government supported) declaring ‘it’s okay to be white’, which lost only 28-31.

The people that Pew dude follows are all the folks who have pushed the White Nationalist views around the US in recent years..edgelord meme kids and neo nazis have been completely intertwined for years now – it was a big part of the trump thing obviously – but it’s still shocking how no one takes any of this stuff seriously.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQvrEGes.png

Whilst we may use edgy humour and memes…to attract a young audience, eventually we will need to show the reality of our thoughts… Create memes, post memes… Memes have done more for the ethnonationalist movement than any manifesto.” the shooters words.

I don’t blame the teenagers because we all liked to live close to the edge at that age, when I didn’t know any better ?

Fortunately I didn’t have the Internet/4Chan etc..Unfortunately the most vile rasict’s & rasism is only a few keystrokes away nowadays.

The its ok to be white started as a successful attempt to troll the far left, sjw types as to argue against it is to literally say its not OK to be white which is ridiculous and just as racist as it would be the other way around

Pewdiepie has 89million followers and most are kids watching meme reviews, it’s not as simple as if you like him your a racist etc…

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

The its ok to be white started as a successful attempt to troll the far left, sjw types as to argue against it is to literally say its not OK to be white which is ridiculous and just as racist as it would be the other way around

Pewdiepie has 89million followers and most are kids watching meme reviews, it’s not as simple as if you like him your a racist etc…

Sums up what I said.. It all starts as a Troll. Meme edgelording.

Also I never said he was a rasict, but Infact has been lauded by US rasict’s for a longtime.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

cool story bro

“Memes cause racism” must be the new “videogames cause violence”

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ive watched this guy’s full video stream from beginning to end. I have read most of his manifesto. And ive been on the actual forum that he said he was going to stream it live.

The level of crazyness is obvious in his previous posts and his last one. And the replys he gets were encouraging him to do it. Even whilst the stream was going the members of the said forum were praising his acts.

Now Listen…obviously shooting up a mosque is horrific and totally nonsensical thing to do. But when the Fucking media produces such racist propoganda every fucking day. And the internet is full to brimming point of racist chatter. Plus forum retards spouting keyboard warrior racist hate.

I can then see and kind of understand how a crazy sick bastard like this guy can go do what he did.

The media had a big hand in this tragedy. And i for one believe they should shoulder a huge part of the blame.

Racism exists yes. But it would in no way exist as much if we didnt watch the corn fed corrupt elite news or had an internet connection.

My prayers go out to the familes. And i will pray that this evil cunt gets what he is due.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

You know the irony in all of this ? The ridiculous idea that it could all be stopped by using one word :

SOME

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The meme reference is very interesting @Stevie25

As the shooter actually stated to the other members of the forum in his final post.

“pls make memes of me doing it, and post them everywhere”

Ive actually seen one and its fucking barbaric!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mr B wrote:

You know the irony in all of this ? The ridiculous idea that it could all be stopped by using one word :

SOME

That’s gone straight over my head lol @Mr B

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

the fact that anyone is mentally challenged enough to hate someone for the colour of their skin or their religion is baffling. I mean I’m prejudiced against all religion because it’s obviously bullshit, but I’m not prejudiced against religious people. I can’t imagine deciding to go out and kill all religious people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)