Cheltenham Festival!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Hello everyone,

just wondered if anyone had interest in Cheltenham festival if so who are you backing who are you laying?

Few I like for value are:

klassical dream – ballymore

Kilbricken storm – stayers

quel destin – triumph

shorter prices –

Glen forsa – arkle

delta work – rsa

Eptante – mares novice

if I had a big free bet for the week I would say min in Ryanair’s at 6-1 seems crazy value for a horse that’s been altiors main rival for years in a race that could cut up.

gold cup looks trickery but clan des obeaux this year is hard to argue with being deserved favourite.

DISCLAIMER!! These are not tips, just someone who likes horse racing sharing the horses they like, please don’t expect anyone of them to actually win ?

Anyone else got any list or likes or if your brave enough…. tips for the week?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I don’t know why but i don’t follow the horses as much as i used to. Been to Cheltenham 3 times and absolutely loved it. Will be having a few bets but just don’t know what on yet.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I follow it every week but only bet at big festivals, mainly Cheltenham.

its a different ball game when it comes to Cheltenham, I love it, would recommend it to anyone.

Hope you have some luck with whatever you back, are you doing the challenge against TGC?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes mate im in the comp and yes been at Cheltenham is amazing. Its the best week of the year for racing by far. Good luck with your selections. If mine are donkeys i will certainly be cheering on forum members selections.

@comedyfootball WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Presenting percy for the gold cup. Galway have changes the fences round the other way to help with his jumping (very unheard of)

Angels breath for the Supreme Novices Hurdle.

Best bet for me is Prix D’orphy in the Triumph Hurdle. Beat fakir by 15 lengths or so giving 5lb and fakir is 2nd favourite.

Happy punting ill be there tuesday

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

I only have one significant AP bet this year really and that is Ucello Conti in the Foxhunters. Backed it multiple times at differing prices but on for a good few bags if it wins.

Other horses I think will go well are Elixir De Nutz in the Supreme and Supasundae in the Stayers. These will also be good earners for me.

At bigger prices I wouldn’t be surprised to see Brain Power make the frame in the Champion and I do think Might Bite is overpriced in the Gold Cup even allowing for a disappointing season so far.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’m going to have to look again guys, the weather change lately imo is going to affect the current form.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I liked angel breath for a while but disappointed last time, nico picking him is a big boost though so they obviously think a lot of him.

Will have to have a look at prix d’orphy sounds like a little gem you’ve found there.

Ucello was a national bet of mine few years ago, he always travelled well but never found anything, will consider him for the fox hunters though as I haven’t got a solid one in that yet.

if might bite can find some form and the ground stays goodish he could be a great bet. Seems an open gold cup this year, wouldn’t surprise me if it was a surprise result

i’m prepared to give don poli a chance in the cross county at a big price, that big engine could slog it round into a place

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

i Dont really know any of the horse or really care who wins but here are some things that may be of interest 😀

Skybet – money back as cash first race everyday of festival £20 max
    Bet365 – Free bet upto £50 max when you place a bet selected races each day
    Unibet – Free bet equal to stake £20 max when you back a winner 15mins before the race on all itv races
    betway – 1st and last race of the day refund if lose £10 max
    Paddy power – money back if 2nd 3rd or 4th every race of day 1 £10 max

Theres loads more but these ones are easy money

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)