Charity stream

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I have mentioned this once before but not sure I seen the reply. I have been thinking it would be a good idea for Steve to set up (sorry u have to do the work ha) a donation pot somehow. Advertise on the yt videos and on here for donations plus maybe couple more ideas like maybe 5% of the winnings only from ur videos or Something like that. And. Set a date and with the money donated and built up make some sort of gambling video. Maybe every bonus u get from the pot u withdraw the winnings is one idea. Could be really good if set for say Xmas or something like that u could possibly have a huge pot. Charity etc tbc ofc. Just an idea anyway. Could be a way people that say u help them stop can actually give back in some way. Although it isn’t to u I get the feel u wouldn’t want donations off people that way…

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I send a shit ton to charity tbh mate, the way i do it i can just do it when i feel like instead of having to put a bit of work in to it and changing stuff etc as you know, i am a lazy twunt. I also don’t really want to open the door to those that will just say “oh he’s taking donations now” without any sort of context at all lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)