Castle fucking BINGO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Well lads, ive succumb and the missus has dragged me to castle bingo, already £40 down on the shitty fruities.

Which led me to wonder, any have any success stories online or land based to egg me on?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Been ages since me and Mrs W have been to bingo – now she wants to go after seeing this hahaha

Might hit Mecca tomorrow for a laugh (the bingo hall, not the religious place)

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Won gold pot once at gala. It hadn’t been won for ages. This was playing bingo not slots. You had to win house on your pot of gold number to win it. It was on 4.5k I screamed house when number was called lol

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Won 3 grand at gala bingo on them link games . Had to split it with couple off other people because we agree to split winnings . ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

There’s a break every 30mins or so and it’s frying my nut! Can’t sustain gambling on the slots every time haha

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

There’s a break every 30mins or so and it’s frying my nut! Can’t sustain gambling on the slots every time haha

I know you can burn through money at bingo .

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Quazzi wrote:

They do that deliberately now mate. Bingo halls used to be just bingo with one or two shitty fruit machines around the place. Now its all changed and they want everyone out feeding the machines as its the biggest source of income for the halls. Smoking ban has a lot to do with it – drastically reduced the amount of people going in so had to find other ways to generate income

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

It’s mad the amount of youngsters  running around here.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

It’s mad the amount of youngsters  running around here.

I know someone got pulled trying to sign up with fake id . I thought wot the fuck is a 17 year old wanting to go bingo . Times have changed

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Waste of time this bingo lark! £150 down the pan, atleast Ive kept the misses happy for a few hours, considerably longer than my pecker can anyways 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Was going to ask how you got on. The price we pay to keep the missus happy lol ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Being one away from a full house is the most frustrating shit ever!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

You hear all the groans when someone shouts for a house . Ha ha

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Best memory of the bingo slots was when I spied an OAP on Pure Pots, she hobbled away for a minute and I was straight on as no reserved sign and I had spied the 500 Gold pot.

A fiver in yeah yeah yeah GOLD!

She came back ‘ooh I forgot to put me reserved sign on that’ face of thunder then just proceeds to rowing the next terminal along!

Mecca Bingo used to do those 4 pint pitchers too which were dangerous when playing the bingo on your own!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Missus tried to drag me to bingo and I told her to piss off, those old birds in those bingo halls are ready to kick off if your breathing is too loud. Fuck that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)