Cash o matic by netent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mahone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey folks,

did anyone try the new netent slot cash o matic? I just tried it and had 5 bonuses. 100x twice 200x twice and one 450x. I dont know if Im just lucky but the game has great potential and is really fun. Would love to see the Bandit try it out in a session.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I tried it but I just cant get my head around it. How the hell do you bonus it? It dropped 6 scatters at one point but just carried on counting them. 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah to get that on any slot is very lucky and nice wins ?

I did have a brief shot on bgo nothing happened though don’t think I even had a win above x1 so moved on

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

How the hell do you bonus it? It dropped 6 scatters at one point but just carried on counting them. ?

10+ ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

20 scatters pays 50x?! It takes the piss to get 6 never mind bloody 20.. 10 scatters to trigger a bonus is horrendous ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

20 scatters pays 50x?! It takes the piss to get 6 never mind bloody 20.. 10 scatters to trigger a bonus is horrendous ?

Very difficult to get, but 20+ scatters basically unlocks the top tier bonus, with a multiplier of up to 50x if you fill the screen – huge money!

I like this slot, fun to play and a lot of potential, but why do they make the scatter drop so slow?! Even when you can see there’s no win to carry it on, it takes the absolute piss!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah I agree, not playing that again ?

Mahone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I tried it again a couple of times I guess I was just insanely lucky. I guess Ill move on to another slot. The new play’n go slot Wild rails looks pretty nice :D.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)