Captain venture, it is like marmite, you love it or hate it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ells123 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hello Everyone ,

I just wanted to start a general discussion on ” Captain Bob ” . Now I love novomatics, don’t know why because 9 times out of 10 they can be brutal.  But Captain venture always gets me by the balls,  I have managed to bonus captain 4 times, probably 8000 spins ,  and every single time I only got 10 spins,  no retriggers,  and my best win was 13x on a £1 spin. Unlucky yes I know, but even after that captain Bob  still draws me back.lol… let me know your outcome on Captain or other novomatic mystical spells that keep you spinning. Ells?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I had uncanny luck on Captain Venture compared to everyone else who’s posted about it on this forum. People talk of going hundreds of spins without seeing the feature, I once hit it 7 times in a single run of 150 spins. I’ve hit over 1000x on it twice and my bonuses regularly went for between 150-500x, to the point I’d be surprised whenever I got the odd rare one which paid less than 100x or didn’t retrigger. I also got frequently got quite far up the gamble ladder though I never had the balls to go all the way for the top. But several times I collected one or two away from it.

Ells123 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@argyl53,

Nice one mate, glad to see Captain Bob has still got that potential,  as you have already read, I think he hates me with great passion.lol . I’ve seen outstanding wins with the bandit and many others,  but with me his wheels have been chucked overboard I think. Keep on winning  big.?

joshnadin WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Good old Captain Bob eh?!

As with most Novomatics, Captain Venture is really high variance and the base game doesn’t seem to pay much which means it can quickly eat your balance. As all the wins are x3 in the feature I find the big wins come from the amount you get for all the re-triggers and a few decent hits here and there.

I’m usually pretty lucky with this slot personally, here’s an old picture of a near 1000x win for me after a mountain load of spins!

Ells123 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@joshnadin,

Brilliant win mate,  that’s the kind of win I would like, maybe one day captain Bob gets his wheels out for me. Instead of thousands of spins for nothing in return. Lol. Keep on winning pal??

pandas WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I have got the bonus around 30 times at a guess. My best result was 245x . I think watching the bandit makes me go again.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing Venture quite a bit lately and it’s a nightmare to bonus. I only ever play it on really low stakes because I’m used to it taking 300+ spins to land the bonus. My best bonus on it so far was 500x at 20p it retriggered and gave me 68 spins in total so although it sounds greedy it could have been so much better. It’s definitely one of my favourite slots at the moment along with Legacy of Egypt another slot where the bonus can go on forever haha.

Ells123 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@Green2711,

No mate not greedy , especially after hundreds of spins, you would like some/alot back in return,  hence my frustration in playing Captain Bob and given me sweet F, A. Lol… never really played Legacy of Egypt, to give my opinion on it. But after seeing @The Bandit,  video yesterday and what other people have said about it might give it a go. Keep them wins coming big ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

This is confirming my suspicion that I had consistent freak luck on Captain. I played it a lot and 6 times out of 10 I’d hit the wheels inside 50 spins, 9 times out of 10 within 100. This wasn’t a one off fluke, it was every time I played it for about 2 years.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Not to mention the 3 separate occasions I back-to-back bonuses on it (literally, bonus then bonus again on the very next press) and at least 5 times i hit a bonus on the first spin.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I guess we all have those slots that really like us! Fruit Warp is mine, been so lucky on that in the past. Haven’t played it in a while in fear of a <100% RTP session (of which I have like one or two out of over fifty I’m sure!).

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

This is confirming my suspicion that I had consistent freak luck on Captain. I played it a lot and 6 times out of 10 I’d hit the wheels inside 50 spins, 9 times out of 10 within 100. This wasn’t a one off fluke, it was every time I played it for about 2 years.

Yeah mate, that’s massive luck! I wish I could bonus the sea water drinking cum guzzling salty twat that much! (He just went 400 spins without a bonus again the absolute knob end)

Ells123 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@argyl53,

That’s some track record on Captain Bob, and have a back to back bonus is insane, you lucky lucky person…. I’ve just tried again today , 450 spins on a £1 stake with no bonus insight,  think I’m going to make Captain Bob walk the plank soon.lol. Keep on winning ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

He’s just come in for me twice on the bounce, thought I’d give it another crack on 10p 200 spins. First one went for 150x and the second for 250x although I wish I would have had it on a higher stake now haha.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Decided to go into suicide mode after those Venture wins so went to its clone – Lucky lady charms this time in high roller mode (20p). I was literally just about to moan about it going 350 spins without a bonus so I was down to my original deposit again decided to play the rest of it on BJ and managed to run it up to £60 again. With the sour taste lucky lady’s charm left in my mouth I went back to it then one bonus popped in and paid almost £40 then decided to give it 10 more spins and another bonus popped in for close to £40 again and then I decided 50 more spins and then I’ll leave well it popped in again after 15 odd spins! So £20 deposited and currently up to £150. I’ll take it and she can play with my lucky charms anytime she wants the sly wench!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)