Captain Venture – A new record!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I hit eight bonuses on Venture in my session today, just beating my previous record of seven (across probably about 600 spins total). But as you’ll know if you’ve seen The Bandit’s latest video, while I have noticed a lot of bonuses landing on this game lately, there’s an increasing tendency for them to not retrigger and not pay as well as they used to. Don’t get me wrong; I’ve hit some huge ones in the last couple of weeks, I’ve had a few in the 400-1000x range, but I’ve also had literally about 15 that didn’t retrigger and barely made it to 30x.

Change in the game, maybe? It used to be exceptional and unlucky to hit less than 100x on that bonus and you’d expect it to retrigger a couple of times as standard. I’ve also found Book of Ra a lot harder to bonus since it got upgraded about a week ago to the same UI design used by the Magic edition of the game.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The game isn’t changed. They wouldn’t spend money on a new license for an old slot like that. I really doubt a significant number of slots have had their payout changed, because they are made by some really clever people, wanting to make money. Then they are sent to get verified and licensed by an outside company.

I think a lot of people compare slots to normal games, where the devs can nerf as they see fit. But it’s just bad luck.

Not trying to be rude or anything.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

A lot of people say providers need a new licence to update a game, I’d like to know the source of this because as far as I’m aware, they are only required to undergo re-testing on the same licence for changes to software. And I know the Greentubes have just undergone a software update because many of them have changed the UI. Provided the overall RTP and fairness has not changed, I don’t see why a new licence would be required but this still allows them to tweak the odds of certain game play aspects as long as they don’t affect overall RTP. I might be wrong, but I’ve never seen anything from the GC to say otherwise.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The RNG testing needs to be redone. Then it needs to be approved by the UKGC or MGA depending on their markets.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)