Can’t withdraw from videoslots

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I need to verify my old debit card that ran out at the end of July but it got cut up and discarded. I made the deposit with my new debit card same bank and I have verified that one but they won’t let me withdraw my money out.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Polly007 wrote:

I need to verify my old debit card that ran out at the end of July but it got cut up and discarded. I made the deposit with my new debit card same bank and I have verified that one but they won’t let me withdraw my money out.

i had same prob as you with vieoslots my old card run out i deposited with new card won and got rejected.all you need to do is scan front and back of new card email it to them will be sorted in 24hours.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I had this problem myself, i was able to send them the deposits i had made from the old card off my bank statement to prove that it was my old card, i too didn’t have the card anymore

Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I  have had my new card verifed. I will wait for my bank statement to come  and try that.  I’ve asked the bank for proof of ownership of my old debit card that expired  but they said it was cancelled  the end of July so they can’t. Thanks  for help x

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I had the same problem with Betvictor quite a while ago.  They had been happy to let me withdraw a few hundred here and there but one day I had a bigger win and got my balance up to 4k.  When I submitted a withdrawal request they decided that I needed to verify an old card that I hadn’t deposited with for months and months.  I went to my bank and got them to write a letter saying that I had owned the card but because I could not get a picture of the front & back of the card they refused to authorise the withdrawal.  I got very upset and spunked all the money on roulette and then closed my account with them.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I think i am set to have the same problems again very soon, the bank have replaced my gambling card YET again! They do it at least 3 times a bloody year so far it is ridiculous! I have however learnt from last time and kept my bloody old card!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I think i am set to have the same problems again very soon, the bank have replaced my gambling card YET again! They do it at least 3 times a bloody year so far it is ridiculous! I have however learnt from last time and kept my bloody old card!

Barclays use to send me a new card every couple of months…in the end i just didnt activate new one and carried on using the old one,been good now for over a year and not had anymore new cards come.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Had this problem last week with videoslots they wasn’t going to psy me out then after 5 times on live chat got though to someone who wanted to help and sorted within a hour ask them to take the card off they did it for me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)