Can’t wait till £2 max stake

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

No you may place before the game starts upto 30 pounds worth of chips on the board. The more you place the smaller the “pie gamble” becomes. You then hit a 2 pound pie gamble, it lands in the red you lose two pounds, lands in the green then the roullete wheel spins and you get the normal value of any winnings at a 30 quid stake should your number come in.

The new roullete is on the machines in store at William Hill now if you wanted to see for yourself. Not that I am tempting you to gamble or anything

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Izattm wrote:

No you may place before the game starts upto 30 pounds worth of chips on the board. The more you place the smaller the “pie gamble” becomes. You then hit a 2 pound pie gamble, it lands in the red you lose two pounds, lands in the green then the roullete wheel spins and you get the normal value of any winnings at a 30 quid stake should your number come in.

The new roullete is on the machines in store at William Hill now if you wanted to see for yourself. Not that I am tempting you to gamble or anything

Thanks for that – makes sense now, though it still sucks.  It’s basically a slot machine with a pie gamble, and even if you win that pie gamble you still have to hope that you number comes in.   So the machine now has 2 chances to rip you 🙂

As someone else said on this site, a pig in a ballgown is still a pig – and that game certainly looks like they are trying to disguise a slot as a roulette machine to sucker the gullible in.

So if you set the pie on max and lose 15 times in a row, normal on a slot, and then it comes in, you have the £30 you have won to play with – which I assume you can even collect or gamble on a roulette wheel, which in essence is just another pie gamble with far more possibility of losing.

i can see how they could make a lot of money out of this, but I really can’t see how the punter is going to max out big.  If he covers two numbers with  £13 it doesn’t really give him a lot to spread across the rest of the board – and we all know how difficult it can be to hit your number even if you have half the damn board covered.

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Izattm wrote:

Thanks for that – makes sense now, though it still sucks.  It’s basically a slot machine with a pie gamble, and even if you win that pie gamble you still have to hope that you number comes in.   So the machine now has 2 chances to rip you ?

As someone else said on this site, a pig in a ballgown is still a pig – and that game certainly looks like they are trying to disguise a slot as a roulette machine to sucker the gullible in.

So if you set the pie on max and lose 15 times in a row, normal on a slot, and then it comes in, you have the £30 you have won to play with – which I assume you can even collect or gamble on a roulette wheel, which in essence is just another pie gamble with far more possibility of losing.

i can see how they could make a lot of money out of this, but I really can’t see how the punter is going to max out big.  If he covers two numbers with  £13 it doesn’t really give him a lot to spread across the rest of the board – and we all know how difficult it can be to hit your number even if you have half the damn board covered.

Once it comes in you cannot collect the 30 pounds, the wheel spins automatically and the bets you had placed with it become active. You could then lose if your numbers miss, or win.

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Izattm wrote:

Thanks for that – makes sense now, though it still sucks.  It’s basically a slot machine with a pie gamble, and even if you win that pie gamble you still have to hope that you number comes in.   So the machine now has 2 chances to rip you ?

Folloe me on twitter and give me a private message, I will take a video and send you.

Izattm2016

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Izattm wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Izattm wrote:

Once it comes in you cannot collect the 30 pounds, the wheel spins automatically and the bets you had placed with it become active. You could then lose if your numbers miss, or win.

OMFG – do they actually lube you up before you start playing the game 🙂

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Folloe me on twitter and give me a private message, I will take a video and send you.

Izattm2016

Sorry Man, I don’t do social networking, bugs the hell out of me

People who never leave their house telling you they have 2345 FRIENDS on facebook 🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

So wait… Have I got this right.

1.. The government introduced a Max bet of £2 on fobt.

2. The bookies said OK, you can place a max £2 bet.

3. And we’ll also allow you to gamble that £2 until it maxes out at £500.

4. Because its still technically the same Credit of £2 the law says that that’s all OK. In that you can also gamble the wins from the fruit machine to £500 too.

Seems fine ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Horrible machines! I think we all know as gamblers though there is no such thing as “just the one spin” and usually the entire contents of our wallets end up in the damn things. I guess I’m lucky as I dispise going into bookies tbh so it’s easy for me to keep away from the fobts I mean I still get rinsed online but that’s my own fault as I never know when to walk.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

I’m wishing eternal unemployment on every piece of shit stood behind that counter who has watched me lose stacks on the roulette (my own fault)  and as I walk back to top up asks me would I like to raise the maximum bet to £100 a spin.

Those scumbags deserve unemployment – losing is my own dumb fault – offering me the chance to lose faster and bigger is theirs 🙂

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Izattm wrote:

If you didn’t mean to tempt others to gamble you wouldn’t have mentioned the rules/structure of the new style roulette at all. Just saying

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

Izattm wrote:

If you didn’t mean to tempt others to gamble you wouldn’t have mentioned the rules/structure of the new style roulette at all. Just saying

Just educating people on what’s coming son ?.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)