How i can be a twitch streamer to finaly get out of bad luck?! ?

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

@Argyl – clear something up for me here mate about this whole random issue.

Either something is True or it is not True.

Either there is a god or there isn’t a god.

Either something is random or it is not random.

I can’t be bothered. I’ve explained the mechanics of how slots and computer randomization work in excruciating detail dozens of times on this forum. It’s just bait, so that if I say they’re random someone can pop up and quibble that computers are not true Turing machines and therefore not random in the manner of e.g. radioactive decay of a particle. It’s not fucking relevant. They are sufficiently random. They produce statistically random results. No spin is influenced by the outcome of any previous spin, or who you are, or how much you’ve put in, or how much has been paid out. The outcome is not determined by the precise time of day. It’s not fucking complicated to understand.

It was a genuine question. Not bait, stirring or otherwise. Yeah, don’t fucking bother. I wish i hadn’t bothered chucking you £25 when you were short last year. Unappreciative prick.

Prick might be abit harsh but unappreciative nonetheless.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

do farts come in lumps or is it random

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

What new facts? nobody presented that to me here, not you not anyone else. I’m not a narrowed mind; i play long enough to know that your RNG is to a certain point; but always within parameters. I’m playing against a system that pretty much nukes every attempt at it.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

I can’t be bothered. I’ve explained the mechanics of how slots and computer randomization work in excruciating detail dozens of times on this forum. It’s just bait, so that if I say they’re random someone can pop up and quibble that computers are not true Turing machines and therefore not random in the manner of e.g. radioactive decay of a particle. It’s not fucking relevant. They are sufficiently random. They produce statistically random results. No spin is influenced by the outcome of any previous spin, or who you are, or how much you’ve put in, or how much has been paid out. The outcome is not determined by the precise time of day. It’s not fucking complicated to understand.

It was a genuine question. Not bait, stirring or otherwise. Yeah, don’t fucking bother. I wish i hadn’t bothered chucking you £25 when you were short last year. Unappreciative prick.

To be fair Mickey, Argyl has been banging on about this almost every month for the past two years at least. There have been so many planks arguing that slots are not “random”, misunderstanding the meaning of “sufficiently random”, that I’m not surprised he’s sick of the subject.

The confusion is mostly caused by the fact that a spin / bonus outcome is predetermined, which when taken at face value, suggests that it can’t be random. And at that point, those with less grey matter stop thinking, and hence come to the wrong conclusion.

So this wasn’t a personal attack, he’s just a bit fed up with it all.

Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

To be fair Mickey, Argyl has been banging on about this almost every month for the past two years at least. There have been so many planks arguing that slots are not “random”, misunderstanding the meaning of “sufficiently random”, that I’m not surprised he’s sick of the subject.

The confusion is mostly caused by the fact that a spin / bonus outcome is predetermined, which when taken at face value, suggests that it can’t be random. And at that point, those with less grey matter stop thinking, and hence come to the wrong conclusion.

So this wasn’t a personal attack, he’s just a bit fed up with it all.

I appreciate that mate. I didn’t try to antagonise or bait anyone, it was a sincere question and i thought Argyl might be the man to ask. A simple “yes, that’s close to correct” would have sufficed much like Bio said in his reply (btw, thanks Bio).

I just thought a little courtesy might come into play from someone that has helped him out in the past. Evidently not the case.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I appreciate that mate. I didn’t try to antagonise or bait anyone, it was a sincere question and i thought Argyl might be the man to ask. A simple “yes, that’s close to correct” would have sufficed much like Bio said in his reply (btw, thanks Bio).

I just thought a little courtesy might come into play from someone that has helped him out in the past. Evidently not the case.

I rarely look at names of when I reply. You’re more than welcome to your £25 back, by the way, as I offered at the time – ping me an email and it’s done. But there is no straightforward yes or no answer to your question. Yes, slot games are random if by random you mean every possible outcome has an equal chance of occurring on every spin and it’s not influenced by previous spins, or money in/out etc. No they’re not random if you mean random as in “the radioactive decay of a particle is random”.

Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

I rarely look at names of when I reply. You’re more than welcome to your £25 back, by the way, as I offered at the time – ping me an email and it’s done. But there is no straightforward yes or no answer to your question. Yes, slot games are random if by random you mean every possible outcome has an equal chance of occurring on every spin and it’s not influenced by previous spins, or money in/out etc. No they’re not random if you mean random as in “the radioactive decay of a particle is random”.

Thank you for the reply and answer, that clears it up.

And no, as indicated at the time, i do not expect the money back. I’m happy to help out. If people who are more knowledgeable on a subject than me could help me out from time to time, that would also help.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

And no, as indicated at the time, i do not expect the money back. I’m happy to help out. If people who are more knowledgeable on a subject than me could help me out from time to time, that would also help.

Okay well bear in mind unless you have a particularly distinctive avatar like Bio does, I don’t know who you are when I’m replying because most of the time I haven’t read the name on the post. It’s not like I saw your name and thought I’d tell you to sod off, I’m just genuinely tired of explaining this subject so many times and so when someone asks and tags my name, I assume (wrongly in this case) it’s just to wind me up.

Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Okay well bear in mind unless you have a particularly distinctive avatar like Bio does, I don’t know who you are when I’m replying because most of the time I haven’t read the name on the post. It’s not like I saw your name and thought I’d tell you to sod off, I’m just genuinely tired of explaining this subject so many times and so when someone asks and tags my name, I assume (wrongly in this case) it’s just to wind me up.

I didn’t realise you don’t read the names of people you reply to but i will certainly bear that in mind in future. Thanks again for the reply. Have a good evening.

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Who would have thought you can win or lose while gambling?

The whole feckin thing must be rigged that way….

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)