Can I request a terminator hot mode single slot series

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

hey bandit .

I think the time has come again to chase that illusive hot mode .

any chance of either a few hundred spins or a single slot series .

you gotta hit it  eventually

andy

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

So Steve did do a single slot series on this a while back, but refrained from posting it as he never managed to achieve a hot mode!

I’d love him to still play it from time to time in case it lands. 🙂

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Noooooooooo

each to there own but I hate that slot , so slow and stupid clips of terminator getting shown as you win £3.20

when bandit played it before it was an instant fast forward , I’m ok with just the hot mode bit ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I suppose it’s something different, but I don’t think bandit could do a full session on it.. its bloody boring until you get that hot mode, which can take agesssss 🙂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

T2 can take north of 100 features before you see the first hot mode.  The quickest I’ve seen it come for anyone was Letsgiveitaspin a couple of years ago when they managed to hit it on their 77th feature.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah I’d read that it was easier to get more than one wildline on DoA than hit hot mode on T2. I’ve had thousands of spins on T2 and never managed it!

EasterEggd WANTED $16
    Outlaw

you can request a hot mode doesn’t mean you’ll get one

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I’ve had 3 on happy holidays in 400 bonuses, started hunting it in T2, up to 129 and not hit yet.

I think it must be easier to get hot mode than wild line cos never had wild line in either doa’s and done loads of bonuses, plus hot lode potential isn’t that great mine we’re 451x, 500x-ish and 1481x. Wild lines generally pay more from what I’ve seen. Read somewhere original Doa was 151.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Bandit previously did a hot mode hunt on T2 but didn’t upload, said it was boring. I’d still like to see stuff like that anyway, it’s still content and gives viewers an insight into how bad or good nit can be, and what to expect from other bonuses. Plus I’m sure the commentary it still hilarious ?.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

TheSchwad wrote:

I think it must be easier to get hot mode than wild line cos never had wild line in either doa’s and done loads of bonuses, plus hot lode potential isn’t that great mine we’re 451x, 500x-ish and 1481x. Wild lines generally pay more from what I’ve seen. Read somewhere original Doa was 151.

It is supposed to be more likely to achieve a wildline in DoA than hot mode in T2. You can be lucky on a slot and unlucky on another, but that’s a very small sample!

I personally have had a wildline in DoA from much less bonuses than I’ve had in T2 without hitting a hot mode, for example. It all depends where the RTP is held up, wildline’s do generally pay more, however the base and ‘average’ bonus in DoA is probably worse than in T2, so it all balances out.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I played it on and off for a few  months,finally got the hotmode and was dissapointed,pretty sure was just under 300x…was not worth the wait.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)