Buffalo rising megaways bookies

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    salmonman12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Anybody played the above slot on fobts? Played for the first time today. nearly 3 hours later and 500 shitting pounds and I still didn’t have a bonus.. Never known a fobt to go that many spins without a bonus, is the bonus that special that its hard to land or was I just unlucky?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Yea it can be quite difficult to land online aswel.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

These type of megaways games should not be in the bookies and if they are don’t play them. They are so volatile that some features pay over 2000x stake, you should only play online, imagine getting that bonus on quid stake that was going to pay you £2k and it caps are £500, stick to games your more likely to feature on and not the same potential, don’t get why people would play these in bookies, stick to online for these ones buddy

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah that is a right swizz to put these on the FOBTs with their max £500 pay, you can go deep getting the feature and the maximum win cap is not appealing at all!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I had this the other day playing Napoleon on a fobt. Just didn’t click with me until someone pointed out on the forum the wildline potential

salmonman12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I got quite lucky to only(lol) lose £500 I think as I had 3 wins over 100 quid to keep me going. I probably still be there now if I had more wonga on me. I’ll give it a bash online soon see if I can’t manage the 4 diamonds

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I had this the other day playing Napoleon on a fobt. Just didn’t click with me until someone pointed out on the forum the wildline potential

That was me bro, here to help??

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

salmonman12 wrote:

I got quite lucky to only(lol) lose £500 I think as I had 3 wins over 100 quid to keep me going. I probably still be there now if I had more wonga on me. I’ll give it a bash online soon see if I can’t manage the 4 diamonds

£500 a shit ton to lose in a fobt mate hope it didn’t hurt the pocket to much, Good luck if you do online,  had a go on that primal megaways couple of weeks back and I think that’s my favourite out of all the megaways, I saw Steve’s weren’t to good but holy shit mine was

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Fudwoods wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

That was me bro, here to help??

It was much appreciated mate. Don’t usually touch the fobts just a mad moment of weakness. Managed to get out the shit and saw Napoleon and had a few quid over what I was withdrawing. Luckily hit bonus and paid ok but would have been sick if I had hit a wildline and it was capped at 500 compared to online hahaha

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

If I remember right I’m sure you said it was 300x maybe it’s better programmed for the bookies because of the £500 cap I’m not sure tho, all I know that my online experience with the game stands at roughy 1000 spins 2 bonuses and 1 winning spin, got a 0x on £1 stake and 10x on 40p stake, once my gamban is finished I will never open the game again, just not worth the stress

salmonman12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Well I tried it online on coral last night. Managed a bonus only because I bought it lol. Results….

Put it this way if I ever cross paths with a buffalo, it’s getting shot straight in the face.

Merry bastard Christmas

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)