@BTG

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Your evil Bastards.

Youd think having a 300 quid balance at 60p STAKE that id get a bonus on The Final “Cuntdown” wunt ya!

Fkin think again.

3hrs later a zero balance.

Sick programning fuckers.

Id love to meet one of their game designers/programmers…..id slit their fucking throat!

Not rigged. Just programming a game not to bonus is just evil.

I fucking Hate Btg!

Cuuuuuuuuuunnnnttttsssss!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Sorry for the call out lol. Fuck the rules!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Why oh why do you play the games you hate. Talk about a love hate relationship with btg. That is awful though. I think it’s just meant to be mate you and btg are not well suited.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

About 2 weeks ago I was doing well decided I would buy a few bonuses at extra chilli so was buying 40p ones think I’d bought 4 and was actually around 150 up so I thought I’ll go for it, bought one for £100 pound £2 pound stake which is the highest I’ve ever went gambled it won 12spins was gonna take but gambled again got the 16spins and I was happy with that and I literally got 16 dead spins not one single win couldn’t believe it, I like the game even though it’s brutal but can’t bring myself to play it anymore after that 16 dead spins should not be allowed!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well that’s spooky reply above me is from the devil and my bounty is 666. Help !?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Something bass going to happen haha!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Bad*

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sorry jb I’m hijacking your thread. ?. This place is to have a rant so have one.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Wowza OP has some serious issues with outbursts.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah does seem a pisser of a game to bonus, 1 I will stay away from never did anything when i had a go. 3 hours though geez would expect something to happen in that time huh

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Pissed myself at this comment ?

I’ve had loads of bonuses on this game, nothing particularly good though unfortunately.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I get how you feel, but we dont nede to go into the random spin/random result do we?

BTG game s= Super high variance. Imagine a roulette wheel, but with 500 numbers. You can only bet on 20 of them. So you bet on 1-20.

#1 = 300x win

#2 = 100x win

#3 = 50x win.

#4-20 = 2x win.

If its between 21-300 you win under 1x.

Thats the basic (I mean super basic) version of their games.

Most games operate more on a huge lower top, flatter payout structure. YOu play the games as they are some of the only ones that CAN pay out 20,000x . Dont hate if it happens. Their games changed gamlbing forever. Megaways, Reel ADventure and now the new 2 games, Opal Fruits and… youll findout soon…. are gonna be epic.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

wait is opal fruits a BGT game? i just assumed it was a clone of starburst and never looked it up lol

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Opal fruits looks sick as fuck.

and we’ll find out later? Fuck you 🙁 tell us here first Eejit.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I cant, legally Nik (BTG CEO) can sue me. He showed Bandit the Opal Fruits in ICE in London in Feb. I saw it the same day. Was only maybe 10 people in the world who knew. Problem is you dont know who the ten are, and there are thousands trying to find out info. So you just end up dropping hints at each other.

“the new BTG is pretty sweet huh”?

“Yeah, like an European Vauxhall”

“Ahhh, ok so you know….” etc

Ill tell you when I can, as soon as I can.

However Conan from NetEnt looks fun, as does the PlaynGo rock-based slot from June. Look out for those 2.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)