BTG new game Monopoly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

https://play.bigtimevegas.com/games/monopoly/

BTG another game well you need to play 2-3hrs to get a top bonus is worth it

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

350 spins. Bonus fromt he 5 houses. 375x. Only at 40c while i see what its like. Its a lot of fun IMO

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

a boring game I will not play it, watching this dude jump like noob hhhhh

rwebb555 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah not very fun to play! Wish i never bothered trying it.

Just seems to be another troll slot!

you need 3 wins to get a house so you either get 2 wins only and when you get the 3rd win you’re on a train station or chance etc so you don’t even get the bloody house 🙁

i managed 4 wins once so should add 2 houses and he landed on tax just to piss me off!

i did about 500ish spins and i got 3 or 4 houses across the board so god knows how long it would take to get 5 houses on the same property lol

If you could get houses on train stations i would have loads of bonuses HAHA!

Thanks BTG – Great game GG

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

just another game with lot of spending and no guaranty min bonus

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Fuuuuuuck me it’s boring. Took absolutely fucking ages to drop a bonus. I had loads of houses scattered everywhere but the number of times it only managed a win sequence of 2 and never 3 consecutive wins dropping in. It took so long to finally land 5 houses on one plot. Really shit this one. Even the graft of lil devil has an exciting bonus at the end.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Depends if you like a grinding game or not with the looks of it. I’ve watched a few bonuses on youtube this morning, looks pretty decent to me.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Managed a 500X on 80p stake – Took £350 off me for the pleasure though, if the board is stacked up well the multiplier could get huge!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Played this today waiting on the horses kicking off. It wasn’t bad just feel like it could have been so much better. Seems to be so many dead squares and with the chance and community chest advancing to a street doing nothing 80% of the time. Landing the max megaways seems to be the best chance of actually getting anywhere. Even adding a cash prize or something for 2nd place in a beauty contest just to add more to the monopoly theme. Eventually did get a bonus with profit at the end decent idea but falls just short for me

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

you need to spend so much time on this game at list 2-3 hrs and u need to be very lucky to get a good bonus, Lil devil also need to spend a lot of time but on way to top bonus u have chance to get win to top up u balance, On this game, u go broke or u get good win, I watch a video on you tube well I played 2night he spends all his money he got 2 times bonus like 10x-20x win after 2 hrs playing, not worth spending time on this game, Lil devel I can always let run on videoslots well I playing other games but i play on low bet like 0.10 to 0.50 this was my latest win on lil devil on game not on bonus on 0.10 bet

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)