Break from the slots!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hello all who are interested, if youve seen me dotted about on here youll know im only a small stake gambler.

Now this leads me onto the fact as a small time gambler i only deposit £5/£10 this used to be weekly last year but as of this year its becoming nearly 5/6 days a week, doesnt seem much each session but its been adding up over the last couple of months.

Very unsustainable set up going on now, not the main reason of needing a break, its that i find the sessions arent lasting and i arent enjoying it much any more and actually been pissed off at the end of each session. THE FUN HAS STOPPED!

So as of today, i wont be touching slots until april, well unless i get free spins of course ? and then i will be limiting myself to 1 session a month of about £100 deposit (which is less than im throwing in now)

I know most wont be arsed by this post but thought id share incase anyone felt the same ?

Cheers slotters ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Hello all who are interested, if youve seen me dotted about on here youll know im only a small stake gambler.

Now this leads me onto the fact as a small time gambler i only deposit £5/£10 this used to be weekly last year but as of this year its becoming nearly 5/6 days a week, doesnt seem much each session but its been adding up over the last couple of months.

Very unsustainable set up going on now, not the main reason of needing a break, its that i find the sessions arent lasting and i arent enjoying it much any more and actually been pissed off at the end of each session. THE FUN HAS STOPPED!

So as of today, i wont be touching slots until april, well unless i get free spins of course ? and then i will be limiting myself to 1 session a month of about £100 deposit (which is less than im throwing in now)

I know most wont be arsed by this post but thought id share incase anyone felt the same ?

Cheers slotters ?

Its good to take a step back every now and then mate and I don’t think anyone will say anything bad about you proactively trying to curb a bit of the spending mate as it is entirely sensible good on yah mate and we will see you hopefully back on here after you time off everyone need some time away every now and then.  ? ?

McSplooger WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Good on you mate. I think you can do Gamstop for a short while should you feel the need to come back and you really dont want to. You dont seem out of control anyway so its sensible really. Good luck man!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sensible thing to do mate, no point playing if it isn’t even entertaining you anymore.

Perhaps when you come back you might consider doing 1 deposit of £100 and taking a match bonus and continue playing at the stakes your at or do 2 deposits throughout the month at £50 a pop that way you will get a decent session at the stakes you play. I tend to do what you do and do £10/£20 deposits throughout the month but most times feel unfulfilled when the session only lasts 20 minutes, it’s not about the wins for me it’s just about getting entertainment for the money and most times with those deposit amounts you don’t get much. Whatever works for you though matey.

Enjoy your break and hopefully you’ll be back feeling rejuvenated and enjoying the spinning once again.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Djneeds wrote:

Cheers slotters ?

Certainly will be arsed mate. Sounds like you’ve made a good decision. Fair play to you. These kind of posts are most welcome as they may show someone else and influence to use deposit limits. It also shows how not all gamblers are reckless and we can be sensible when we want. Well done.??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

You have to do it mate. Sometimes a break is the best way forward. I’m on a break from the blackjack tables at the moment after a bit of a swing couple of sessions (which a couple of forum members on here are aware of).

Very easy to lose your head and it gets out of hand quickly. Well done for realising mate and stepping back

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Eh cheers folks didnt expect these responses tbh haha seedy ill still be on here and watching the bosses vids 😉 yeah mrs has helped me realise whats going wrong and she is now my gamstop ? i think once i get back to slotting ill be going back to my root games of jackpot king specific too many games out now to control the urges so i think ill be sticking to them as they offer different features and just seemed more fun for me personally so thatll be the plan! One big fat jackpot king sesh ? appreciate the kind words guys ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi Djneeds…. Its good too see some self reflection tbh, most gamblers don’t do this and end up in debt.

And tbh we all play the slots for the fun, so if it stops we should too… I’ve done the same with a break & I’m enjoying my down time, don’t know if I ever go back tbh, prob will at some point but like you I’d only play when it’s a slot I enjoy and know I can handle the tilt. As of yet I can’t trust myself so it’s no play for me.

Post updates bro, so it helps us all, and thanks ??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Hi Djneeds…. Its good too see some self reflection tbh, most gamblers don’t do this and end up in debt.

And tbh we all play the slots for the fun, so if it stops we should too… I’ve done the same with a break & I’m enjoying my down time, don’t know if I ever go back tbh, prob will at some point but like you I’d only play when it’s a slot I enjoy and know I can handle the tilt. As of yet I can’t trust myself so it’s no play for me.

Post updates bro, so it helps us all, and thanks ??

I guess my issue is that I don’t find the slots fun.  I must have spent hours in the bookies watching that roulette wheel spin, highs, lows adrenalin etc.   Won a healthy amount for once and then thought I would move onto slots to limit my expenditure.

I wasnt sure what was worse, being ripped a new one for a couple of hundred quid, or the sheer boredom of watching those wheels spin.

I do however enjoy watching the Bandit’s bonus videos, how he manages to play them for that long chasing bonuses without looking for the nearest sharp object is beyond me though.

Roll on 1 Apr from a roulette perspective, no more gambling temptation

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

It needed to be done mate ahhh im already upto me tits in debt which i wish was gambling related but isnt haha!

Got a few things going on in march like my wedding and itll be decent with a break from the slots have had free spins ive spun so not complete break but ill not be putting any money in til april! ?

Ill probably put a new thread up so i can track ins and outs and incase i ever hit jackpot king 😉

Yeah i wish it gave me chance to get bored of um haha! Yeah cant not watch the bosses vids! They are quality and good luck with your breaks and what not spend a bit of time in the real world 😉

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

UPDATE – like i said above i would still be using free spins but obvs not be depositing and having a session.

Well early this morning i had a free 2 quid on betUK for rainbow riches long and short of it, off that 2 quid i hit a veey kind some and spun out the 50x wagering attached and no im awaiting a 100 quid withdraw. its an old account with an old card on it, and hopefully it will still go into my account as its same account different card! Thats what their accounts are saying ? free money happy with that but still on a break 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ha gtfit nice one mate. Doesn’t it feel even sweeter when it’s come from free spins. ?

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Ahhh it is mate comes in handy for my honeymoon ?

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)