Boris Johnson !!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

How come if Boris Johnson is off to court for lying….whys the rest of the House of Commons not going ? They’ve all lied in the past ?

#justsaying

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

What they hell has politics gotta to with a gambling forum ? Fuck boris, fuck westminster and fuck liars!

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Kelvie wrote:

What they hell has politics gotta to with a gambling forum ? Fuck boris, fuck westminster and fuck liars!

Woahhhh ……. I’ve got £20 on boris to be next PM !!!!!

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I put £25 on @ 9/4………………..Boooooooooooooooooom 🙂

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

sidders wrote:

I put £25 on @ 9/4………………..Boooooooooooooooooom ?

£20 @ 6/1

come on the Boris ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’d rather stake The Bandit’s annual income on BJ to win and lose the bet than actually see him as prime minister.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

I’d rather stake The Bandit’s annual income on BJ to win and lose the bet than actually see him as prime minister.

Hahahahaha! Excellent.

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

sidders wrote:

How come if Boris Johnson is off to court for lying….whys the rest of the House of Commons not going ? They’ve all lied in the past ?

#justsaying

They need to get their 1k for doing dick all. The courts also don’t have that kind of time nor manpower to try and the cases lol, they would, however, have the time if the judge EVER FUCKING LOOKS AT THE FILES ON his DESK, anyone who has ever waited for a court date will know what I mean by that ..

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Esther McVey for me! The left love her 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)